Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
In Chapter 2, during the scene after you put on the armor, but before you find Rachel (Path 1), I feel like the scene could stand to have one or two more renders. The text talks about finding Rachel and Nali for a while before the scene transitions to the next render. Also, the dialogue in the scene mentions that they don't have enough time for Nali and Rachel to get something to wear, but the render explicitly shows Rachel wearing a suit of the armor. Nali doesn't look like she's wearing anything, so I'm not sure if the scene was meant to play out differently. There are a few spelling errors that I noticed in Chapter 1, but I didn't think to take a screenshot of them. When I play through again for different scenes, I'll try to remember to grab them. There was one in Chapter 2 that I noticed so far. The character said fized instead of fixed. Found it. It was during this render:
1697168369105.png 1697168647822.png

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

Starship Inanna [v9.0]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
pls update it to v9.2

Jun 7, 2023
Idk cause like it's funny how op drew the line at a non white MC when there are literal aliens in the game. Something tells me immersion ain't the issue here XD But in all seriousness, there are a metric fuck ton of non POC MC's on here so OP can go ham XD
Look they're just racist,but not actually literally Xenophobic ok?

And that's a sentence I never thought I'd type ,in my life,even ironically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros
Jan 10, 2022
this must really be a joke, people have made fun of milfy city's development time, but this game tops it all. already 7 years old and still not finished, jeez.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone counted how long it's been since we got any new content?
Sure, there were a couple of fixes but that can hardly be counted as new content.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Episode 9 came out exactly two years ago. Nothing much since.
Hmm, that's even longer than I remember.
I guessed just a little over a year.

It seems to me that the game is effectively dead, but the author is trying to keep the minimal appearance of still doing something.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Oh look - I found the real moneymaker! :LOL:
Go get yourself a poster of one of the Innana characters for 20.50€. You won't be even able to tell it's been 2 years since you last saw an update to that character's story. Have Kani above your bed so she can stare at you and judge your non-existant love-life :LUL:
How about Cea in black leather on a mug? 15.02€ A sticker? Go bold - get a greeting card featuring her with her tits out - only 2.99€ :ROFLMAO:
Now that's where the real money is.! Not boring AVN development and Patreon milking of 2 years with no updates :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: adanu

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Oh look - I found the real moneymaker! :LOL:
Go get yourself a poster of one of the Innana characters for 20.50€. You won't beeven able to tell it's been 2 years since you last saw an update to that character's story. Have Kani above your bed so she can stare at you and judge your non-existant love-life :LUL:
How about Cea in black leather on a mug? 15.02€ A sticker? Go bold - get a greeting card featuring her with her tits out - only 2.99€ :ROFLMAO:
Now that's where the real money is.! Not boring AVN development and Patreon milking of 2 years with no updates :WeSmart:

It's a shame, because I loved this thing and wanted to see where it would go. I hope he learns he can't string along people and get away with it one day, because I would be open to going back and resubbing.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Man this game is good but it feels eternally stuck,its been first released in 2017,it feels like a lifetime ago and its still not finished,dont get me wrong,I dont want it rushed or but the dev should let us know if its gonna be a game with content equivalent to 3 or 4 or 5 games,because Im waiting for it for be 100% finished before I come back to it,this changes if thats gonna take another 7 years.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
One unfortunate thing with the game stuck in a long development cycle is that they start to look dated, the more time it passes.
Developer already once did modernization at 3rd episode, but this is again case now with those "new models".

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
One unfortunate thing with the game stuck in a long development cycle is that they start to look dated, the more time it passes.
Developer already once did modernization at 3rd episode, but this is again case now with those "new models".
The Dev did around 2019, I believe, update the grafics but yeah...
I almost forgot this one was a thing... Thought it was looong abandoned.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
The Dev did around 2019, I believe, update the grafics but yeah...
I almost forgot this one was a thing... Thought it was looong abandoned.
I don't know what the dev is doing these days, but last time I checked, the dev was more concerned about a tabletop gaming system than finishing the novel proper. I figured I'd give it a year and see if that changed.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes