JueCity

Mar 13, 2019
You mean being able to have the pics without the game? If so you can use programs called unren or rpaextractor. Or download the compressed version and copy the pics, you just need the webp codec installed.
Yes thats what i meant cheers aj1. I will definitely look into that tomorrow afternoon thanks for the info

drmaddoc47

Creator of Starship Inanna
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Greetings,

A devstream is happening tonight at 8pm Central US Time, this time open to the public (most are Patreon Backer only). I'll be working on Episode 8 dialogue scene images. I'll raffle off a commission to someone in the chat at some point. Come talk Starship Inanna, other games, shows, etc.

Reactions: JueCity

JueCity

Mar 13, 2019

Greetings,

A devstream is happening tonight at 8pm Central US Time, this time open to the public (most are Patreon Backer only). I'll be working on Episode 8 dialogue scene images. I'll raffle off a commission to someone in the chat at some point. Come talk Starship Inanna, other games, shows, etc.
Dam it I'll be fast asleep when you do this I hate living in England sometimes

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Dam it I'll be fast asleep when you do this I hate living in England sometimes
We're going to have monthly public devstreams (and we have weekly Patreon ones). I plan on maybe next month doing it a bit earlier in the day so you Europeans can jump in more easily in your evening... I think... Timezones are confusing.

JueCity

Mar 13, 2019
We're going to have monthly public devstreams (and we have weekly Patreon ones). I plan on maybe next month doing it a bit earlier in the day so you Europeans can jump in more easily in your evening... I think... Timezones are confusing.
I know its confusinfg the worst part is the whole changing of the clocks thing we have to do. The UK and some parts of the EU will be putting the clocks forward an hour at the end of the month which to me is just pointless

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
The problem with timezones is people use terms others may be unfamiliar with. If everyone used UTC, and knew their own timezone, you wouldn't have to search google every time especially with regards to the American timezone.

For example if @drmaddoc47 used 8pm UTC -5 (Central US i think) and @JueCity knows the UK GMT/BST is UTC 0, calculating is a piece of piss as you discount 5 hours from your time.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Greetings,

Figure I can catch you all up on the broad strokes from past month.

Been working on Episode 8/9/10 (the plot splits and they all have threads and such that need to weave around so they all need some level of planning). Those are going well enough, still on course to have Episode 8 done by End of June/Mid July.

We've started working on two further updates for before Episode 8 comes out. Version 7.2 will see a bunch of small changes/scenes added in all episodes as we add in a new servant option to the mix.

Version 7.5 will be a total sound reset of much of the earlier episodes to better match the tone/direction of the game as it progressed (something Omar's been wanting to do for a while now).

There's been a huge amount of commissions posted to the Patreon page this past month (I think one a day for the past two weeks plus some others earlier in the month). And lastly, we started work on the early planning for our GenCon playtest for the Starship Inanna tabletop RPG later this year.

That's about it for the broad strokes. For more details, gotta check the Patreon page :)

DMD47

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
We've started working on two further updates for before Episode 8 comes out. Version 7.2 will see a bunch of small changes/scenes added in all episodes as we add in a new servant option to the mix.
Take it that will be the male guy for female mc like it started with, or is it a new servant

Also when is your billing cycle start date?

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Take it that will be the male guy for female mc like it started with, or is it a new servant

Also when is your billing cycle start date?
It will be a new heterosexual servant option for Jane (Female PC).

As for our billing cycle, starts on the 1st of every month.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
It will be a new heterosexual servant option for Jane (Female PC).

As for our billing cycle, starts on the 1st of every month.
OK, also am i miss remembering Jane having access the the male servant at the beginning who is now the captains?

Also cheers, will be a new patron for you then, looking forward to seeing some of that locked content.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
OK, also am i miss remembering Jane having access the the male servant at the beginning who is now the captains?

Also cheers, will be a new patron for you then, looking forward to seeing some of that locked content.
You are misremembering, Alex had a servant, Marcus. Commander Orin was a lesbian and so they didn't have another heterosexual human male on board for a servant. We are rewriting all this a bit though so it will be clearer and everything will be more sensible.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
You are misremembering, Alex had a servant, Marcus. Commander Orin was a lesbian and so they didn't have another heterosexual human male on board for a servant. We are rewriting all this a bit though so it will be clearer and everything will be more sensible.
Ok thanks, i would have sworn marcus was an option for jane when you first started making the game, images and everything. But then again we're talking 2 - 3 years back...

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Please keep expanding on the story line of Tarik Rin, I love all the characters and the story, but Ze is a unique character, and I feel like there is a lot of potential storyline left for Ze. I honestly want to go back and play all the different routes which I Don't usually do, however if Ze's story line were to be forgotten then I would be greatly disheartend. Thank you for all your teams hard work and I support your decisions.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Please keep expanding on the story line of Tarik Rin, I love all the characters and the story, but Ze is a unique character, and I feel like there is a lot of potential storyline left for Ze. I honestly want to go back and play all the different routes which I Don't usually do, however if Ze's story line were to be forgotten then I would be greatly disheartend. Thank you for all your teams hard work and I support your decisions.
Oh don't worry, we have a lot to come for everyone in Season 2, and Rin will of course still be around this season too.

If you missed the public Rin commission earlier this year, someone did ask for a glimpse of Rin training in the militia: where we get a first quick look at one of Rin's friends in the militia as well.

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

Got a slew of devstreams for this month (kinda crammed them around, avoiding the week I'm moving). I have a couple guests this month who will be happy to talk to you about Starship Inanna, music, games, movies, etc.

To be eligible for the commission raffle you must be in the chat and active. Stream is done through , and the account is free. Link will be posted on Patreon around 3 hours before the stream starts.

Devstreams this month are going to be as follows:

4/3 @ 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5) - Patron Backer Only

4/8 @ 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5) - Public - Commission Raffle

4/13 @ 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5) - Ensign+ Backer Fantasy Game Stream
Special Guest: Jamie, VP of Starship Inanna Tabletop RPG Design

4/22 @ 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5) - Patreon Backer Only - Commission Raffle
Special Guest: Omar, Music and Sound for Starship Inanna

4/26 @ 4pm Central US Time (GMT -5) - Public - Commission Raffle

4/29 @ 8pm Central US time (GMT -5) - Patreon Backer Only

Hope to see you there.

Reactions: quinfax

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone have a full gallery save? Or is there a code I can enter to unlock everything?

As good as this game is, I'd rather not have to play through chapters 1 and 2 nearly 20 times to unlock all the 'Servant wakes you up' variants.

Reactions: seekerjf

drmaddoc47

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Devstream tonight starting at 8pm Central US Time (GMT -5). Will be working on some Episode 8 shipboard scenes. Commission will be raffled at some point among people active in the chat on picarto at that time.

There will be another public devstream on the 26th at 4pm Central US Time so European fans can hopefully have an easier time attending.

Reactions: quinfax and aj1
3.90 star(s) 29 Votes