Ren'Py Starting 3D renders for use in my future game. DEV check in

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Hello all,

as announced before, I have started developing artwork for use in my future RENPY game, and I would like to ask what are the requirements, and which is the process to check-in on F95 as a Developer?

Thank-you

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I don't know about the previous announcement I don't got every meeting, but the best way to start is to post a few renders of your future game and consider making your patron post public, no one is going pledge money to see posts from someone no one has heard of until now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As for the developer badge, as far as I'm aware, you need to have at least one release of your game before you can ask for it.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I can tell you what I did: I posted my first version on itch.io. Someone uploaded it here within hours. I asked for the game dev tag (don't recall exactly where but it's on here somewhere). That's kinda it.

There's no doubt other ways to do it. As for requirements - no idea. Quality standards to be called a game aren't very high at least ;)

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
I don't know about the previous announcement I don't got every meeting, but the best way to start is to post a few renders of your future game and consider making your patron post public, no one is going pledge money to see posts from someone no one has heard of until now.
Thank-you, I would not expect otherwise. I think I will be ready to make more public posts soon, as renders improve!

Reactions: mickydoo

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
I can tell you what I did: I posted my first version on itch.io. Someone uploaded it here within hours. I asked for the game dev tag (don't recall exactly where but it's on here somewhere). That's kinda it.

There's no doubt other ways to do it. As for requirements - no idea. Quality standards to be called a game aren't very high at least ;)

Thank-you for your help.

(I have used all my reactions today can't react to all your helpful messages.)

I will certainly try to post to itch.io soon!