[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Starting a new project

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Project:
I have only the idea of the project, never done one before, but i have time to waste. I would like to create something like (seed of evil, the moral sword of asagi ecc) so basically a battle-rape game. MAYBE with the little improvement of some dresses or a multi/character.

Developer:
I've done some programming in the high school and i saw that is not so difficult to use most of the programs. As you can probably understand i'm not english mother tounge, but i hope you can understand what i'm talking about

Looking for:
A 2D artist for sure, but i'm still thinking about wich engine should i use.

Employment Type:
For the start is unpaid, i would like to open a patreon and stuff like that, and then share the money in an 50% 50% formula, if we remain in 2.

Work commitment:
I would like to take my time, i mean i don't know, maybe something really huge maybe not. I have an idea so i want to talk with the other person and see what he think about that

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? Skype? i have both of them, but i personally prefer discord.

Job Description:
Someone who can do some artist, i'm not searching something difficult to create, basically for now, is just to try how it goes, and see if we can raise some money and then decide if we continue or not.

a_soda

Sep 12, 2016
Hey~ are you still looking for an artist? If you are, add me on Discord: a_soda#8103