Daz Starting packages

Barrand

Jun 22, 2021
Hi,

I´ve been playing around with Daz3d free packages that i´ve found and im wondering if you guys can give me advice on which packages that is good to start with (to buy) for a adult visual novel.

thx in advance

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm just starting as well, working on my first model and have been looking around.

The only thing I can suggest, is to be picky about what you purchase, as it can get expensive quickly. I'm being very picky because I don't have much that I can spend.

I did run across this thread though with a lot of freebies listed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-stuff-for-daz-3d.22194/

:cool: Eric Grey

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
EricGrey already posted the freebie thread where you can find the links to lots of stuff. You could actually do a large part of a VN with all the available freebies. The only things I think you would really need to buy are the adult stuff like genitalia, toys, sexual poses and animations.

Now if you want to step up and improve the quality of the assets you use, I recommend getting the Daz+ membership. You'll get a hell of a lot of freebies during the period of your membership, and the DAZ+ items that are automatically discount by at least 70% have everything you need, except the adult stuff of course.. You can completely ignore the rest of the store and just buy the cheap Daz+ items.

Reactions: EricGrey