VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - State of Mind [Ep. 3] [Korentin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ShackMan@007

I liked it very much. A little bit more of character development of the women folks. There need to be a little bit more sex involved. I think there should be a choice given whether or not to have sex with who ever he like with her approval of course.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

FAP369ZONE

[VN] [Ren'Py] [Abandoned] State of Mind [Episode 1-3] [Korentin]

While the story seem weird and at times confusing, it is still interesting and "unique". I really liked that start and how it sets the whole "courier thing" and tbh there was not much of it after that even tho MC gets his 1st job or at least it felt that way to me... anyway some characters including MC need more work (mostly in personality) also their interaction needs more depth and choices (or should i say false sense of choice) need to be a bit more impacful so besides that i was looking forward on what is coming next but i guess we will never know. Real shame this ended :(.

- Story 3.5/5
    - Gameplay & Choices 3/5
    - Characters 3.5/5
    - Visuals & Art 4/5
    - Sex & Erotic scenes 3.5/5

Overall rating 3.5/5 [4 star, Nice game]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

The characters are pretty interesting,
    but I'm even more excited about what happens in the story.
    Strong start to the game.
    A VN that keeps you interested all along.
    very nice characters and the renders are good too.
    Original plot very well placed is time.
    Well done so far...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Giovany

My opinion of the ep1;

renders looks great
    story is not bad kinda unique i guess
    technically no problem but i prefer text background also little bit bigger texts(yeah im an old man fuck you too)

generally very good start im definitely gonna look for this in next updates