nashk

Apr 9, 2017
You guys are terrible with all your ideas and criticism lol. Give the guy a break and let s just contemplate the gap between this and the usual crap we get as a first release for that type of game. Hell, if there s even another game to compare it to in termsof scope.

Though i agree mainly with one thing i red a few times already that is not about graphics (dev told me on reddit he basically sucks at that and doesnt really like doing it so the best scenario here would be for him to be able to outsource the job either through money or partnership) or the technical part of the game. It would indeed be nice to be able to play not as a total asshole. Yes i ll be a slaver no matter what but what i liked in free cities was that i didnt have to be an extreme dick about it even though i might hook you up to a milking machine forever.

So yeah, more possibilities when interacting with the girls would be very nice. Some in game recap menus to manage slaves also but that d already planned i think he said in this very thread.

Tbh there are dozens of things that come to mind but it s mainly because of the scope of the game, which is a good thing.

So yeah, be cool guys lol
If a dev doesn't want to hear criticism they shouldn't bother making anything. Telling people to ease off on the criticism is like asking for water to be dry. It just isn't going to happen.

Reactions: DJD

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
I'm glad nothing is normal about this particular developer.
What a great project.

5/2/18 StationMasterDev
The plan is to release the final build of 0.7 over the weekend and get started on 0.8 immediately afterwards. 0.8 is a little bigger in scope, so it will be longer than two days before the first build is out, but I hope it will be worth the wait. The preliminary feature list is:

Slaves age over time (can be disabled in the options menu)
Orbital camera controls in cutscenes

New room: Gym
Contains workout machines that make your slaves gain muscle over time
New room: Hospital
Contains Autodoc, Advanced Autodoc, medical fabricator, and Chrono chamber
Transformation menu on slave inspection screen:
Restrictive Diet: Makes slave thinner over time
Fattening Diet: Makes slave fatter over time
With basic autodoc:
Add/remove implants to breasts and butt
Liposuction
With advanced autodoc:
Directly adjust your slaves' appearances with sliders
Make immortal
With medical fabricator:
Steroids/Antisteroids
Breast size hormones (both directions)
Ass size hormones (both directions)
Lactation/Anti-lactation hormones
With chrono chamber:
Increase/decrease age (will not decrease below 18)
New slave events:
Birthday, Amazon, Post-op, Emaciated, Watermelons, Pig
New markets:
Sunset Farms, selling mature slaves
Bigger and Better, selling chubby/fat slaves
Tweaks:
Lactation switching to sliding scale, and non-lactating slaves won't be able to use the dairy unless you have a medical fabricator.
Dairy earnings will be linked to lactation quantity, which will increase gradually as hormones do their work

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
If a dev doesn't want to hear criticism they shouldn't bother making anything. Telling people to ease off on the criticism is like asking for water to be dry. It just isn't going to happen.
That was never my intention, it was more being funny than anything. As long as it's made in an intent to contribute it's good to have criticism, i just wanted to emphasize the strong ground work of the dev

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Hey @throwaway734 ,

One thing I think would be nice for the demo is making it so you can only buy 10 slaves from the market in general instead of not being able to buy slaves from the market if you are above 10 slaves. I started the game going straight military and conquest and as such, was almost immediately cut off from the opportunity to interact at all with the market. Changing this would let all players regardless of play style to have some interaction with the market which would help the demo better demonstrate the purpose of the market. With the current implementation, I would have continued to think that the market was dysfunctional or not yet added had I not played through the beginning more than once.

Also I think that having something in game that tells you the limitations of the demo would be really nice if you continue to do more demos as this would have cleared up quite a bit of confusion for me regarding how current/future systems would work in the actual game.

Thanks for the demo anyways and good luck!

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Criticism is good. Keep that going (also thanks for the praise. It's very motivating). If I wanted a circlejerk I'd stay at Patreon and ban dissenting voices, not chat on what is largely a piracy forum. My goal here is to make this game the best that it can be, and constructive feedback is critical to that process.

That said, there are things that are just not feasible as a one-man development operation (especially because I have a day job). I'm doing my best to be realistic about what's possible, and that will unfortunately be short of its AA/AAA inspirations in some ways. I simply don't have time to become an expert modeler, animator, and texture artist for this release (though it may happen in time for a sequel).

On the 32-bit compatibility, I might be able to set that up once the memory issues are a little more nailed down, but I don't have high hopes. I initially tried building it for 32 bit systems, but it crashed on launch. The character framework I'm using is a real memory hog, and I don't think it was really designed to have this many people on screen (I had to do some hacks to get the processor load down as it is).

I think the demo is going to have to be reworked at some point. I'll give that some more thought.

pajac

Jun 25, 2017
It is a great game.
The things that could be worked on in the future are camera rotation, so you could loock the base from difrent angles. It woud be wery helpfull when building. Also zoom, it wolud be a lot better if I could zoom much closer, beacouse the models are already made. To zoom in firs person and go walking around the base you bild would be a dream. Also proceduraly or randomly generated alien girls on difrent planets you raid or on at lest some special plnets. It would make game feel more star treky. Have computer randomly pick up diffrent colours of skin and alien facial fetures and body features or bodys. Better slave controls - the best way in my opinon would be to be able to pick up the slave with your courser and cary her to diffrent room, it could be used to pick the slave up with the mouse and then click on the obyect, room you want her to interact with. More events, beacuse they are awsome. An option to set how often they hapen in prefernces would be great, especaly for the more rare ones. Also a few difrent apartments(layouts) would be great and computer randoml selects one when you place them, so it wouldn't all look so copy pastey. Keep up the great work.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
From all the comments this game sounds amazing... would anyone mind terribly putting this on mega? I know two of asked so far... don't want to be that guy, my internet just isn't stable enough to use anything else the download will cut off multiple times and corrupt even if it finishes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
From all the comments this game sounds amazing... would anyone mind terribly putting this on mega? I know two of asked so far... don't want to be that guy, my internet just isn't stable enough to use anything else the download will cut off multiple times and corrupt even if it finishes
DW man, im chucking it on mega once it's downloaded.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Hy guys ;)

nice demo! yeah that should be the first thing i say here.

just something i ld really love to have: if you "gain" new slave in any possible way you rlyrlyrly should have an "instantsell" or "instantkill" choice. Ran a few minutes ago into a situation where i got 20 slaves and i needed to track a lot of them down because i didn t want them oO
Sooo pretty pretty plz my dear dev give us the choice *all hail to time easyly saved*

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not on the band wagon of this is a good game and you should try it. My opinion is when you can't do the simplest thing like construct a room the game sucks. The tutorial is a joke. It's not worth the download time.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
As of now, 0.7 has significant performance improvements. No option to turn off animations, but I've cut down memory usage and CPU load substantially (and might have fixed the leak, but we'll see).
do you mean 0.8? cos isn't the version we playing .7?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Current Patreon build is 0.7a, which is the beta test for 0.7. 0.7 proper releases tomorrow morning.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you wanna give a more detailed explanation ,or you just fucking around for the sake of fucking around, if u want ill get a lil sissy i know to fuck you for a week, no stop
Why, just why?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes