weekee

Jan 7, 2019
0.19 becomes unplayable for me after a few hours. Text on various pop up screens either corrupts and doesn't show correctly or shows nothing and i have to force exit the game as it becomes unresponsive (but as far as I can tell the game isn't crashing). Additionally some pop up screens, specifically the economic report, stop working altogether. I play other games with no problem on the same machine (2 generations old razer laptop with 8gb mem and nvidia graphics) though no other unity based games. Noticed some other mention of similar issues so just figured id mention it for the dev.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
0.19 becomes unplayable for me after a few hours. Text on various pop up screens either corrupts and doesn't show correctly or shows nothing and i have to force exit the game as it becomes unresponsive (but as far as I can tell the game isn't crashing). Additionally some pop up screens, specifically the economic report, stop working altogether. I play other games with no problem on the same machine (2 generations old razer laptop with 8gb mem and nvidia graphics) though no other unity based games. Noticed some other mention of similar issues so just figured id mention it for the dev.
Restarting the game every 1 or 2 hours helps a bit with that, but the performance istn't really good at the moment.
Also i limited the amount of tourists in my game to about 300 and citizen to about 120, which also helps, because 500 of both in addition to 400 slaves breaks the game in version 0.19.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
@Wolfman13
These are the different hair types
Bald

and to my findings(my post a few back)
..|DS|0FC000-1|...
Where "0FC000" colour in hex and "1" the alpha/intensity

And which script are you referring to?
Thanks for the answer,
changing it in the savings is not the problem.
But i make my own events, so i look for the variable name for hairtype in Event-Scripts.

Like [makeup|dirt] or [facetexture|naturalmakeup] i seek the equivalent for Hairtype :)

Have Fun :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for the answer
You are welcome.
I still don't know which scripts you are talking about.
There are many files you could be talking about which I assume are in
"..\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text"?

Unfortunately I don't have much fun with this game at the moment.
It keep hanging and eventually not responding at all which forces me to ALT+F4 out and lose a lot of progress.
The slaves looks like pile of sacks with eyes and body parts floating
They very often have the hair 30 cm under or over their heads.
The galaxy map is bugged out, with the models walking about in space and the flotilla assignment goes duplicate so I can't assign ships to attack with.
I've had it for now and will await 0.20

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
Restarting the game every 1 or 2 hours helps a bit with that, but the performance istn't really good at the moment.
Also i limited the amount of tourists in my game to about 300 and citizen to about 120, which also helps, because 500 of both in addition to 400 slaves breaks the game in version 0.19.
Restarting the game nor rebooting help at all for me, the game runs for a few minutes then dies again. I'm at about 80 slaves, 40 citizens and maybe 20 tourists.

Chastened Phoenix

Jul 17, 2017
So, I get that fuckdolls are for the bottom tier brothel option. What are "workers," and "Bio reactors" for?
Also, how does one trigger the "corrupted" slave status, and what does it do?

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
So, I get that fuckdolls are for the bottom tier brothel option. What are "workers," and "Bio reactors" for?
Also, how does one trigger the "corrupted" slave status, and what does it do?
If you zoom into the central glass platform you go "below deck" and can create hydroponic farms which are automated and earn money, factories which are manned by workers and earn money, i think powerplants which use biodolls to earn cash, and storage rooms so you can raise ur fuckdoll/worker/bioreactor cap size. Corrupted status is an event which can trigger after you have the device which alters slaves ages and an insane slave. Havent gone too far but i believe it pertains to the story.

also, upon creating this post I was thinking maybe it would be better to call them "enlightened" instead of "corrrupted". but again, i havent finished the story so I'm workin off of halfassed knowledge

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
To avoid the corrupted text, zoom into the station before clicking on a button on the left. This works for me the most time.

Ake110

Jan 25, 2019
Can anyone help me understand what in game depends from skill sexual sensitivity and obidient/fear skills? Thank you!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@Ake110
Fear and sexual sensitivity aren't implemented yet(nothing is affected by those values as far as I know, but fear can be lowered in the spa. Dunno why tho')
Obedience is important because yuo can't assign disobedient slaves other than to whore booths/arcade and fighting or sexual training(the crosses) disobedient slaves also goes in the cages and other unpleasant furniture in your suite.
Obedient slaves you can assign to the other things. Refer to the tool tip for help.(over each furniture in the build menu)
I dunno if there are another ways to raise obedience than to have the slaves assigned to the brothel in the booths/arcade (also an implant which increase obedience over time but the slave has to be used sexually in said booths and this implant is as much things in this game unreliable as its very buggy at the moment.

Reactions: Ake110

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
@Ake110
Fear and sexual sensitivity aren't implemented yet(nothing is affected by those values as far as I know, but fear can be lowered in the spa. Dunno why tho')
Obedience is important because yuo can't assign disobedient slaves other than to whore booths/arcade and fighting or sexual training(the crosses) disobedient slaves also goes in the cages and other unpleasant furniture in your suite.
Obedient slaves you can assign to the other things. Refer to the tool tip for help.(over each furniture in the build menu)
I dunno if there are another ways to raise obedience than to have the slaves assigned to the brothel in the booths/arcade (also an implant which increase obedience over time but the slave has to be used sexually in said booths and this implant is as much things in this game unreliable as its very buggy at the moment.
For Fear i only know that need to be on 0 if you want to slave become Devoted to you so you can use her as Proxy. As tooltip for spa items say increase obedience. also obedience is increase as you fuck/rape/groupe slave.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
As tooltip for spa items say increase obedience.
OK, yes how ironic hehe!
also obedience is increase as you fuck/rape/groupe slave.
As I mentioned, I thought only sexually harassment increased obedience
I'll have my slaves splash around in the SPA to see how it works. I hope they can swim.

[edit]
Now the economy report stopped working so it's time to stop playing...
And just to mention the reoccurring 3d model bugs

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
As always, I appreciate the time everyone has put into bug reporting and suggestions. I've added them to the list. Overall, I've been pretty overwhelmed with the content side of 0.20 alpha, so there won't be much in the way of bug fixes until 0.20 proper a couple weeks later.

I'm tentatively planning on making 0.21 another "polish" update, but, if the pledges keep going up as fast as they have been since I announced furry content, it might end up being the gender overhaul stretch goal instead.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Please, make that gender overhaul optional, i dont want to overfeed my poor monsters with futas and males, they already get enough old hags to get fat -,-

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Bugs added to list.

Font size can't be edited as it stands. When I tried to scale with screen size it broke the tooltips, so I rolled that back until I can devote more time to testing.

Thanks for the kind words! I would also love a bigger following, but am thankful for what I have. This is an awesome bunch.
Informative bump.

Thanks, on a 4k monitor the font is really frustrating. We'll remain patient for a fix later.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a culprit for the grayed out textures? Eg certain clothes, hair, skin color, makeup, etc...
Quite the eyesore.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Fear is also the reason for a slaves mind to breaks, so if you want mindbroken slaves, fear must increase to 100 and for every bad thing you do to her, there is a chance for her mind to break, which is irreversible (i think).
I didn't experimented with that to much, since i'm not really a fan of mindbreaking.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Fear is also the reason for a slaves mind to breaks, so if you want mindbroken slaves, fear must increase to 100 and for every bad thing you do to her, there is a chance for her mind to break, which is irreversible (i think).
I didn't experimented with that to much, since i'm not really a fan of mindbreaking.
Neither am I, but what would the purpose be of having mind broken slaves? (does anyone know)

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Neither am I, but what would the purpose be of having mind broken slaves? (does anyone know)
I don't think this is meant to have a purpose, more like an "bad ending" for this slave and a message to the player "Now you broke her, stupid master. How could you." On the other hand, there is far more extreme content than just a little bit of mind breaking.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes