[Unity] Stationmaster [v0.20] [StationmasterDev]

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes

alex2011

Feb 28, 2017
She delivered now but it took insanely long. Perhaps its the implant I implanted(derp) which would lower the time which somehow the calculation was wrong. I'll try to remove it.

Speaking of pregnancy, The Speaker and others have for example 1st trimester (6) which I thougt was the amount of litter they'd produce, but come the day of birth they only get 1.
Not sure about the (6) thing, but that implant thing seems odd. If you're talking about the gestation implant, it should be doing the opposite, shortening the time it takes for birth. That means there's something VERY screwy with the calculations on it since that means its acting more like a labor suppression implant, something that isn't in the game to my knowledge, than a gestation implant.

Aug 5, 2018
Hi,

i've made some events for myself and thought to share them with you. (Tested only with Vers. 0.19)

Just put the files into the appropriate Folders. There is no need to change anything in the original scripts.
To remove the content, just delete the wfc_xxx.txt files.

File: wfc_UniqueSlaveEncounter.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\UniqueEnslavementEvents
Event: Timeline (Adds two Slaves from a well known SciFi-Series)

File: wfc_SlaveEncounter.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\EnslavementEvents
Event: The Challenge (Enslave the Ambassador of a nearby World - Adds Exo-Slave.)
Event: Ambassador Mission (Send an enslaved Ambassador to recruit new, young, Exo-Slaves)

File: wfc_SlaveEvents.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\SlaveEvents
Event: Build up Trust (Reduces fear, Raises Obedience)
Event: Obedience Training (Reduces fear, Raises Obedience and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: Needs of a Slave (Raises Charisma, Sexual Skills and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: A Virginal Gift (If virgin - takes virginity, else adds a new tag ... Raises Charisma, Sexual Skills and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: Wagging tail (If Fetish is pet, sets an dogfetish tag ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Kitten play (If Fetish is pet, sets an catfetish tag ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Behaviour Lessons (If Fetish is submission ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Punishment (If Fetish is masochism... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: The great Show (If Fetish is exhibitionism... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Inseminating Favour (If Fetish is breeding... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Thirsty (If lactating and assignment is Diary... Raises Obedience and Sexual Sensitivity)

English isn't my native language, so feel free to change/correct my story writting ;)

Have Fun :)

Edited:
Deleted the txt files and added a zip-flie including the scripts! Hope that helps downloading.
Also added a new event "Thirsty"

Attachments

Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

i've made some events for myself and thought to share them with you. (Tested only with Vers. 0.19)

Just put the files into the appropriate Folders. There is no need to change anything in the original scripts.
To remove the content, just delete the wfc_xxx.txt files.

File: wfc_UniqueSlaveEncounter.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\UniqueEnslavementEvents
Event: Timeline (Adds two Slaves from a well known SciFi-Series)

File: wfc_SlaveEncounter.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\EnslavementEvents
Event: The Challenge (Enslave the Ambassador of a nearby World - Adds Exo-Slave.)
Event: Ambassador Mission (Send an enslaved Ambassador to recruit new, young, Exo-Slaves)

File: wfc_SlaveEvents.txt
Path for File: YourGameFolder\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\SlaveEvents
Event: Build up Trust (Reduces fear, Raises Obedience)
Event: Obedience Training (Reduces fear, Raises Obedience and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: Needs of a Slave (Raises Charisma, Sexual Skills and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: A Virginal Gift (If virgin - takes virginity, else adds a new tag ... Raises Charisma, Sexual Skills and Sexual Sensitivity)
Event: Wagging tail (If Fetish is pet, sets an dogfetish tag ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Kitten play (If Fetish is pet, sets an catfetish tag ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Behaviour Lessons (If Fetish is submission ... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Punishment (If Fetish is masochism... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: The great Show (If Fetish is exhibitionism... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)
Event: Inseminating Favour (If Fetish is breeding... Raises Charisma, Fetish Strength and Obedience)

English isn't my native language, so feel free to change/correct my story writting ;)

I can't find a way to download them. When I click on them, they open as a new tab and I can see the text. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I'll try to copy the text into a file created by me and name it the same way.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can't find a way to download them. When I click on them, they open as a new tab and I can see the text. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I'll try to copy the text into a file created by me and name it the same way.
Have you tried right clicking on them and "save as.."?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not an option. The browser treats them as links not as files. I recreated the files by copying the text. None of the events have triggered yet. Anyone know of a way to increase their chances of triggering?
"Save link as..." should be what you are looking for to save the files.

Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what crap you call a browser...fox and chrome dont have any problems with "save target as..." it even works if you stupidly open it in a new tab, click right and "save as" or save via menu...

@Wolfman13
Nice work, thx
P.S: You forgot a Cow Event for fresh Milk ^^

Aug 5, 2018
I dont know what crap you call a browser...fox and chrome dont have any problems with "save target as..." it even works if you stupidly open it in a new tab, click right and "save as" or save via menu...

@Wolfman13
Nice work, thx
P.S: You forgot a Cow Event for fresh Milk ^^
Thx, i like that idea. Well i liked it that much, i already made an event (Look back at my original post, it's included now)
I just started making own events, but the scripting seems not to be very complicated.
If there is interest here, i maybe upload irregular updates ;)

Aug 5, 2018
Not an option. The browser treats them as links not as files. I recreated the files by copying the text. None of the events have triggered yet. Anyone know of a way to increase their chances of triggering?
Events trigger randomly. The only way to increase triggering chance of a specific event i know, is by having the event multiple times in the script.
StationmasterDev did this with the "Nickname" event.

As for recreating by copying into a new txt file ...
I deleted the 3 txt files and added a zip-file instead. Maybe try downloading this :)

Also, if you want to alter scripts you should read a bit , a little documentation of StationmasterDev .

Jan 21, 2018
Events trigger randomly. The only way to increase triggering chance of a specific event i know, is by having the event multiple times in the script.
StationmasterDev did this with the "Nickname" event.

As for recreating by copying into a new txt file ...
I deleted the 3 txt files and added a zip-file instead. Maybe try downloading this :)

Also, if you want to alter scripts you should read a bit , a little documentation of StationmasterDev .
Thanks for the info, I like the game a lot but I was afraid of that it will go the same way as with FreeCitys where at the end you could just do horrific things to your slaves and nothing good. Now with some scripting I can be a nice guy :) thanks.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the info, I like the game a lot but I was afraid of that it will go the same way as with FreeCitys where at the end you could just do horrific things to your slaves and nothing good. Now with some scripting I can be a nice guy :) thanks.
You play as a jerkbag slave master with a God complex. Why would you want to change that to a nice guy?

Jan 21, 2018
You play as a jerkbag slave master with a God complex. Why would you want to change that to a nice guy?
We are all the same but different, and if you take away the choice to be different As I see it, then its not longer a game any more and it become more of a story telling.
And when it comes to story telling I prefer to read a real book or see a good movie. (About movies and games, yesterday I watch, Ready Player One - Director: Steven Spielberg, it was fun, I can recommend it.)
StationmasterDev said that the game is going to be a X4 game, which I will really enjoy to play, but if you remember Free Citys it started the same way, all those -ism the game where going to have and more, all disappear at the end.

@Sengai I like to call it Great Manager, but you have right I'm a paternalist too :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@Wolfman13 I guess by the active users in this thread that you come the farthest in knowing how the events work.
I tire on having the left pane flooded with "Devoted slave" messages.
I found and removed "SlaveDevoted.txt" but then empty boxes spawn in the left pane.
What I've done now is to only make the option "thank her" available to chose.
But how to remove it completely?

Looking in the files for anything obedience related I can't find anything that would trigger this event :/

Ah and yes.
I think I might have a radiation leak...
RadionLevelsAreABitTooHighMyLord.jpg

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
We are all the same but different, and if you take away the choice to be different As I see it, then its not longer a game any more and it become more of a story telling.
And when it comes to story telling I prefer to read a real book or see a good movie. (About movies and games, yesterday I watch, Ready Player One - Director: Steven Spielberg, it was fun, I can recommend it.)
StationmasterDev said that the game is going to be a X4 game, which I will really enjoy to play, but if you remember Free Citys it started the same way, all those -ism the game where going to have and more, all disappear at the end.

@Sengai I like to call it Great Manager, but you have right I'm a paternalist too :)
You're right. We should be able to choose our own playstyle.

Aug 5, 2018
@Wolfman13 I guess by the active users in this thread that you come the farthest in knowing how the events work.
I tire on having the left pane flooded with "Devoted slave" messages.
I found and removed "SlaveDevoted.txt" but then empty boxes spawn in the left pane.
What I've done now is to only make the option "thank her" available to chose.
But how to remove it completely?

Looking in the files for anything obedience related I can't find anything that would trigger this event :/
You shouldn't remove the file, the game needs it, else like you experienced it will produce only empty boxes ...

As this is a special event, i don't know if it is handled like the "normal" ones in the different core.txt files.

You can try the following (no promise it will work, haven't tested it):

Open the "SlaveDevoted.txt" with an editor like notepad++ and set a trigger condition that prevents it from start.
Change the first line in the file from "Devoted Slave" to "{hastag DoNotStart}Devoted Slave".
This checks if the npc slaves have the tag DoNotStart. But as no NPC has this tag, it will prevent the event to happen.
As i said before, this will work with "normal" events, i don't know if it will in this case.

Jan 14, 2018
You can try the following (no promise it will work, haven't tested it):
-Snip-
I admire your dedication, but triggered events like that don't check preconditions. Just mash X for now, but I have a task on my list to create a setting that suppresses those (I don't get spammed with that one very much because I'm not as good to my slaves as you are, so it didn't occur to me to remove it).

Aug 5, 2018
I admire your dedication, but triggered events like that don't check preconditions. Just mash X for now, but I have a task on my list to create a setting that suppresses those (I don't get spammed with that one very much because I'm not as good to my slaves as you are, so it didn't occur to me to remove it).
I already thought so, else the event wouldn't be called in a extra script but in SlaveEvents. It was worth a try ;)

4.70 star(s) 21 Votes