ddh8

Mar 4, 2019
@StationmasterDev I was wondering if I can create my own tags for events and planets. Such as adding my own tag to a planet. I see some planet quirks have tags. Can I then/also create an event or add a tag to an existing slave event. So that only slaves with that tag will be selected when that event occurs? Or is there a set list of tags and the system will ignore anything not listed. Is this [tag|rich] listed or can I invent my own tags?
addtag
Adds a tag to the given slave. Formatted as [AddTag|New Tag]

If you want your tag to be displayed in the UI, you'll have to reference it and provide a description. Otherwise, there are a few mods out there that rely on custom tags

Reactions: Q Who

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Was wondering about an "Event" something about devil ship or badass attack vehicle and making a girl insane?
I looked into this about 2 maybe 3 months ago, tried it nothing happened. Then gave up, and still nothing and i have a bunch of insane freaks on my station.

Can someone please spoiler me a walk-thru, or event name I would pretty much appreciate that (y):D

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
addtag
Adds a tag to the given slave. Formatted as [AddTag|New Tag]

If you want your tag to be displayed in the UI, you'll have to reference it and provide a description. Otherwise, there are a few mods out there that rely on custom tags
Can you walk me through this with a bit more detail? Reference it? I tried to add a requirement by mimicking the devoted trigger on an event and added the tags to slaves but it never worked. I only understand how things work by reverse engineering them. Can you explain step by step for a dummy like me how to do this? It would really open up the game for me to have events tied to specific slaves. Thank you for your reply either way.

ddh8

Mar 4, 2019
If you're reverse engineering the Devoted tag, you've already got the gist of it. Post your mod, I'll take a look and see what's wrong with it

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you're reverse engineering the Devoted tag, you've already got the gist of it. Post your mod, I'll take a look and see what's wrong with it
Here is what I was trying to do.

I noticed in Planet and Station Quirks, some planets and stations add a tag. First I tried my custom tag, nothing. Then I added a [tag|rich] and it showed up.

Station Quick
Has been without air in hallways since an infestation, and citizens wear pressure suits to leave their quarters[tag|ginger][tag|rich]

Galaxy Map
Body|Mythos Colony|122|Planet|Bodies/Station|37|9|13|86|True|rich|Has been without air in hallways since an infestation, and citizens wear pressure suits to leave their quarters|PuppetState|2ed94703-cb24-45fc-b8ad-a5079c2835bd|3||||50|50|50|||86|||0|0|None

To me, this suggests that only tags already listed in a different file will be recognized and put on the galaxy map when generated. Any thoughts?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That's right. The quirks from the list get applied to bodies when the galaxy is generated, and the file is ignored afterwards. To get new stuff to apply, you either need to start a new game or edit the save manually (IIRC, you can shortcut the new game by deleting the .gal file, which will force the galaxy to be regenerated, but leave your station intact. That might not work anymore though).

Reactions: Nova_1200 and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's right. The quirks from the list get applied to bodies when the galaxy is generated, and the file is ignored afterwards. To get new stuff to apply, you either need to start a new game or edit the save manually (IIRC, you can shortcut the new game by deleting the .gal file, which will force the galaxy to be regenerated, but leave your station intact. That might not work anymore though).
I tried to add my own tag but it does not show up. I see that the rich tag causes "wealthy upbringing" then appears. How can I make my [tag|ginger] does not appear because it does not exist elsewhere. IE the rich tag causes "wealthy upbringing" . How can I make a description of my tag appear on her description?

Ok I found the description in the UI string file and added my own. but it still will not show

Update; I did get it to work. It will only see one tag, it will use the last tag. Is it possible to have more than one tag per station/planet?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
posted

Hey all!

I'm going to do something a little different for 0.21. Here's the list of everything I think would be good for this patch, but it's a long list, and I can't promise that everything will be there.
I'm really excited about this one. It's got a lot of stuff that should be fun to work on, and the new pathfinding engine should boost performance.
Planet Visits
  • Change planet view from view of planet to view of palace
  • Display upgrades and economic/tech status visually
  • Add options for interacting with citizens to increase obedience/fear or gather slaves
Content
  • Add sex options to diplomacy screen for leaders who would go for it
  • Obedience/fear drugs
  • Wetness/sensitivity implants
  • Arrows on furniture
  • Ship speed upgrade
  • Economic fluctuation for different income sources
  • Rename Planets
  • Free slave from inspection screen
  • Overfeed from inspection screen
  • Demand/propose sex on citizen and tourist inspection screens
  • Enslave option on citizen and tourist inspection screens
Polish
  • Create separate event log for minor events like defloration, show on economic report
  • Add option to show economic report notification every month
  • New pathfinding engine
  • Devotion/mindbroken event checkboxes
  • Make grid less subtle
  • Descriptions and HUD on pillar structures
  • Remove upgrades
  • For fleet movement: Add text for "10: Hold Ctrl. All: Hold Shift"
  • Suppress training events checkbox
  • RA wonky on small screens
  • Rename slaves from inspection screen
  • Receptionist assignment shows as "Guide" in some places
  • RA options for devoted/mindbroken/etc
  • Show int/charisma on slave list
  • Eye of entropy - Special event for destroying faction homeworld
  • Eye of entropy - Special war declaration when hitting faction
  • Eye of entropy - Confirm declare war
  • No notification on failed raid
  • Pillar Music
  • Add planet upgrade menu to galaxy map
  • Allow user to click and drag to place several instances of the same furniture item
  • Counts (12x12) when dragging rooms
  • Short desc on furry slider (No fur, ears and tails, etc)
  • "Artifacts can be found by conquering planets or in certain events." text if no artifacts
  • Add lines between pips on economic report
  • Date display on status bar
  • Show transformation panel on babies (but not surgery)
Bugs
  • Set all scroll bars to top on game start
  • Dog head color not applied
  • Female eyes are occasionally misaligned and male eyes sometimes have odd colors
  • Unassign slave from job when reassigned from slave list
  • Serum can cause wild money swings
  • Faction leader date preconditions don't always trigger correctly
  • Realign rich quarters
  • Z fighting on dialog buttons
  • Different tribute strings for obedient planets not triggering
  • Remove from all on surgery center
  • Fix slave sort memory
  • Faction leader macros occasionally crash dialog engine
  • Economic report doesn't always open
  • Sometimes can't buy menials
  • Leaderboard menu sort borked
  • Pillar build menu doesn't close when wrench clicked
  • Next/Previous buttons on slave view sometimes missing
  • Ascendent event - Missing hair on slave 2?
  • Alignment of fuckdoll station broken
  • Next button sometimes missing from planet list
  • Can't make peace with Null Autonomous Collective
  • Terraforming doesn't immediately show on galaxy map
  • Some clothing textures missing
  • Check citizen/tourist caps

lonewolf7215

Apr 24, 2019
I've been trying to get this to work for hours. I'm using Windows 10 and every time I try to launch the application I receive

Stationmaster.exe-System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I've reinstalled four times now and even tried to download UnityPlayer.dll off the internet. However, they all want me to pay for it. Does anyone know a workaround?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I've been trying to get this to work for hours. I'm using Windows 10 and every time I try to launch the application I receive

Stationmaster.exe-System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I've reinstalled four times now and even tried to download UnityPlayer.dll off the internet. However, they all want me to pay for it. Does anyone know a workaround?
Redownload the game. That file should have come with it and likely was corrupted in your case. Also, don't pull DLL files from sites like that, half of them are viruses or scams. Unless you're getting such a file from Microsoft directly, I would stay clear of them.

Reactions: Reij

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
could someone update the OP?

And where's the latest?
Someone's a little pushy...eh, been long enough since 21b hit the web anyways.
Windows:
Mac OS:
Linux:

Patchnotes:
New Content/Features
  • Male characters can now have visible vaginas
  • Furry progression and tattoos/overlays are now available for male slaves
  • The rules assistant is now attached to the new gender variables
Bug Fixes:
  • Player character is no longer a never-nude
  • Fixed a bug that caused penises to be offset by about a foot in some cases
  • Fixed a bug that prevented penis morphs from being applied
  • Fixed a bug that prevented vat slaves from waking up
  • Fixed several bugs in events
  • Fixed a bug that caused texture corruption on some clothing items
  • Fixed several issues with buttons and text moving into incorrect places in the settings menu
  • Fixed a bug that caused heads to be green in some cases
  • Fixed a bug that caused floating penises in notifications
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused population to become extremely negative.
  • Fixed an issue with hair/makeup in the rules assistant
I haven't been able to even run this build myself yet at all as I've been kind of preoccupied by other shit (RL sux sometimes). Having a lot of sinus issues lately haven't really helped. That said, I implore you guys to feed the dev bug reports as much as you can. And consider hitting up that Patreon page and tossing him/her some munnies. Would you kindly?

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong. I love this project. I've just spent a few months debugging stuff that I would turn off if I was playing for fun, and want to take a break from that. The next patch should be a lot more fun for all involved.
I really hope that if you ever get to the point were you are completely fed up with features that you don't really care about making, you dump them instead of the whole project. The best projects are made by those who genuinely like everything theyre doing, after all. And your game is too amazing to be abandoned.

mattslime

Nov 20, 2018
I can't purchase workers/bioreactors. I have the cash, storage, and the factories, but i can't buy them. When i click buy on the market, nothing happens

Anyone know a fix?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I can't purchase workers/bioreactors. I have the cash, storage, and the factories, but i can't buy them. When i click buy on the market, nothing happens

Anyone know a fix?
This good game always has this kind of issues, because it has so much content, different mechanics and details, if you're playing 0.21b, it's a little more unstable than before. So save often and when things go wrong, menu buttons stop responding or textures stop loading, reload your save or exit the game and restart it.

Also avoid cryopads mission, it breaks the game, at least for me.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Posting this pretty much everywhere, but here goes.

It's been a year since the first launch, so I took some screenshots of before/after. A ton of the new stuff is based on your suggestions, and I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the endless hours of thought and testing that you have provided. The game is much better for your feedback.

Here's to another year of improvements.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
WAIDW but 21b seemed to me as much faster & less buggy version? all menus are working, less giant body parts and so on.. may be in future there will be possible to ad not just udders? but extra tits o improve slave lactation/ humiliation + some their reactions after surgery?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes