cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not an option. The browser treats them as links not as files. I recreated the files by copying the text. None of the events have triggered yet. Anyone know of a way to increase their chances of triggering?
"Save link as..." should be what you are looking for to save the files.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know what crap you call a browser...fox and chrome dont have any problems with "save target as..." it even works if you stupidly open it in a new tab, click right and "save as" or save via menu...

@Wolfman13
Nice work, thx
P.S: You forgot a Cow Event for fresh Milk ^^

Reactions: Wolfman13 and t727

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I dont know what crap you call a browser...fox and chrome dont have any problems with "save target as..." it even works if you stupidly open it in a new tab, click right and "save as" or save via menu...

@Wolfman13
Nice work, thx
P.S: You forgot a Cow Event for fresh Milk ^^
Thx, i like that idea. Well i liked it that much, i already made an event (Look back at my original post, it's included now)
I just started making own events, but the scripting seems not to be very complicated.
If there is interest here, i maybe upload irregular updates ;)

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
Not an option. The browser treats them as links not as files. I recreated the files by copying the text. None of the events have triggered yet. Anyone know of a way to increase their chances of triggering?
Events trigger randomly. The only way to increase triggering chance of a specific event i know, is by having the event multiple times in the script.
StationmasterDev did this with the "Nickname" event.

As for recreating by copying into a new txt file ...
I deleted the 3 txt files and added a zip-file instead. Maybe try downloading this :)

Also, if you want to alter scripts you should read a bit , a little documentation of StationmasterDev .

Reactions: alex7sea

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
Events trigger randomly. The only way to increase triggering chance of a specific event i know, is by having the event multiple times in the script.
StationmasterDev did this with the "Nickname" event.

As for recreating by copying into a new txt file ...
I deleted the 3 txt files and added a zip-file instead. Maybe try downloading this :)

Also, if you want to alter scripts you should read a bit , a little documentation of StationmasterDev .
Thanks for the info, I like the game a lot but I was afraid of that it will go the same way as with FreeCitys where at the end you could just do horrific things to your slaves and nothing good. Now with some scripting I can be a nice guy :) thanks.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
yeah, from free cities im a paternalist too. seems im not so much a sadist as i am a dom. anyway, looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: alex7sea

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the info, I like the game a lot but I was afraid of that it will go the same way as with FreeCitys where at the end you could just do horrific things to your slaves and nothing good. Now with some scripting I can be a nice guy :) thanks.
You play as a jerkbag slave master with a God complex. Why would you want to change that to a nice guy?

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
You play as a jerkbag slave master with a God complex. Why would you want to change that to a nice guy?
We are all the same but different, and if you take away the choice to be different As I see it, then its not longer a game any more and it become more of a story telling.
And when it comes to story telling I prefer to read a real book or see a good movie. (About movies and games, yesterday I watch, Ready Player One - Director: Steven Spielberg, it was fun, I can recommend it.)
StationmasterDev said that the game is going to be a X4 game, which I will really enjoy to play, but if you remember Free Citys it started the same way, all those -ism the game where going to have and more, all disappear at the end.

@Sengai I like to call it Great Manager, but you have right I'm a paternalist too :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@Wolfman13 I guess by the active users in this thread that you come the farthest in knowing how the events work.
I tire on having the left pane flooded with "Devoted slave" messages.
I found and removed "SlaveDevoted.txt" but then empty boxes spawn in the left pane.
What I've done now is to only make the option "thank her" available to chose.
But how to remove it completely?

Looking in the files for anything obedience related I can't find anything that would trigger this event :/

Ah and yes.
I think I might have a radiation leak...
RadionLevelsAreABitTooHighMyLord.jpg

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
We are all the same but different, and if you take away the choice to be different As I see it, then its not longer a game any more and it become more of a story telling.
And when it comes to story telling I prefer to read a real book or see a good movie. (About movies and games, yesterday I watch, Ready Player One - Director: Steven Spielberg, it was fun, I can recommend it.)
StationmasterDev said that the game is going to be a X4 game, which I will really enjoy to play, but if you remember Free Citys it started the same way, all those -ism the game where going to have and more, all disappear at the end.

@Sengai I like to call it Great Manager, but you have right I'm a paternalist too :)
You're right. We should be able to choose our own playstyle.

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
@Wolfman13 I guess by the active users in this thread that you come the farthest in knowing how the events work.
I tire on having the left pane flooded with "Devoted slave" messages.
I found and removed "SlaveDevoted.txt" but then empty boxes spawn in the left pane.
What I've done now is to only make the option "thank her" available to chose.
But how to remove it completely?

Looking in the files for anything obedience related I can't find anything that would trigger this event :/
You shouldn't remove the file, the game needs it, else like you experienced it will produce only empty boxes ...

As this is a special event, i don't know if it is handled like the "normal" ones in the different core.txt files.

You can try the following (no promise it will work, haven't tested it):

Open the "SlaveDevoted.txt" with an editor like notepad++ and set a trigger condition that prevents it from start.
Change the first line in the file from "Devoted Slave" to "{hastag DoNotStart}Devoted Slave".
This checks if the npc slaves have the tag DoNotStart. But as no NPC has this tag, it will prevent the event to happen.
As i said before, this will work with "normal" events, i don't know if it will in this case.

Have Fun :)

Reactions: t727

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You can try the following (no promise it will work, haven't tested it):
-Snip-
I admire your dedication, but triggered events like that don't check preconditions. Just mash X for now, but I have a task on my list to create a setting that suppresses those (I don't get spammed with that one very much because I'm not as good to my slaves as you are, so it didn't occur to me to remove it).

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
I admire your dedication, but triggered events like that don't check preconditions. Just mash X for now, but I have a task on my list to create a setting that suppresses those (I don't get spammed with that one very much because I'm not as good to my slaves as you are, so it didn't occur to me to remove it).
I already thought so, else the event wouldn't be called in a extra script but in SlaveEvents. It was worth a try ;)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In the galaxy map (Save file.gal), how to determine who owns a planet or station?

This is what I found so far
Body (or Star)|Name|?|Planet|TypeOf (/ delimited list)|Tech. level|?|?|?|?|?|?|Government|GUID|?|?|?|?|?|Obedience|?|Upgrades (/ delimited list)|?|?|?|?|?|?|?

I can't for the life of me match any values to "my" string
Government|You|0|1|1|True||952 Mebsuta|2|84|50|0|False|False|84

TheGorden

Apr 7, 2018
Government|You| 0
Government|Black Star Mercenary Group| 1
Government|Prime Consumer Electronics| 2
Government|The Null Autonomous Collective| 3
Government|Vladivostok Holdings, Inc.| 4
Government|Shiva Military Corporation| 5
Government|The Australian Cooperative| 6
Government|Piaoliao Nuli| 7
Government|NONE| -1

Body|817 Spica g|122|Planet|Bodies/Asteroid_01|8|95|84|78|True|DarkSkin/Blond|Vegetarian populace|Democracy|91b9fc13-b403-4965-9374-466ea6f28b29|-1|||Vegetarian/Vegan/Unusual love of animals/Disgusted by the very idea of eating meat|50|50|50|||78|||0|0|None

Body|Rivdros|133|Planet|Bodies/Planet_Ice_01|86|5299|3|2|False|Tusked|Breeding colony for Kort|PuppetState|264a436e-2c61-4161-9246-5c16d4e089cb|3||||50|50|50|||2|||0|0|None

Body|Orbital Base|142|Planet|Bodies/Station|83|5|31|3|True|DarkSkin|High levels of moisture cause constant mildew|Corporatocracy|3fa10a33-3700-4eaa-a866-78946721b14b|-1||||50|50|50|||3|||0|0|None

Body|Your Station|151|Planet|Bodies/Station|31|70|93|7|True|LightSkin/Brunette|The seat of your power|Monarchy|bcdfc01a-bb52-42a1-8e80-4c9d7d075b81|0||||50|50|50|||7|||0|0|None

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Here's a little thing I tossed up in a few days.
It's a tool to replace the Rules Assistant until it has been fixed by StationmasterDev

If the thread gets spammed with questions regarding this tool I could perhaps create an own thread (if that's allowed by the moderators?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Update 1]
New instructions and example of rule-list.
Stationmaster - Rule Assistant Extended.documentation_v.2.zip

Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
First Impressions on 0.20Alpha ...

I like the "new" look of some of the exos (y) (Only, why are Fae now always bald? :cry:)
The customizing of fur/scale works as far as i have tested, also the scaling of how far you want to go (y)
The "welcome" event, is allways triggering when i load a game!:(
Slaves strength (muscle) can't be pushed (not by training and also not by script) :unsure:
Oh ... and all my slaves now have "white" toes ... Well at least when i try to change their skintone :p

Over all i like the new features and will test more ...

Have Fun :)

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes