Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
@StationmasterDev

Any chance we can get a UI scale? or a Font size change. Because DAMN they are tiny! It's hard as hell to read the text it's so small.

Thanks for giving us a 4X game and keep up the hard work 302028

TempusEdaxRerum

Mar 12, 2019
What is the process to edit saves? I tried searching through this thread and didn't find anything terribly useful.

My questions regarding save editting:
  1. You only edit the .sav file, correct?
  2. Where do you modify reputation, combat skill, charisma, intelligence, strength, agility, and sex skill.
  3. Where do you modify tags in the file? Ex: Devoted.
  4. Is it possible to get another Sword of Entropy?
I already know to use Notepad++ and I know how to use Ctrl + F (Search), but I can't make sense of what I'm seeing.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Use it's pretty straight forward and you can figure out in a second.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Ok, I played a little bit of it. Great idea but I'll come back when its visually more finished. NPC generator is broken and the visitors look like monsters made from random parts glued together. Scenes with slaves sucking invisible cocks are hilarious and look like this: 389813986fe9.gif

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Wut happened? I have taken half the galaxy and now constantly I'm loosing money. Why ain't nobody paying me.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
for some reason all of the tourist and citizens on the station are female. is this default? is there a way to change or fix this?
I'd check options. I know it says Slaves, but who knows, might work. Who cares though? Not like theres anything to see. Unless its a scene, the models are so low ress you might as well grab a barbie and dry hump an action man for the same effect.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Still very buggy nearly every session i lose control of the game as the gui starts to dissolve .. either not handling menu selections and/or showing only empty event screen etc.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Look im about as open minded as the next person but when I tear into my B list actress expecting to find some clam chowder only to be greeted with meat and veg and panic clicked thrust instead of gtfo... all I am saying is why is trans on by 'default'....

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes