[RPGM] Staying With Aunt Katie [v0.24] [Sid Valentine]

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Seriously where is the masturbation option? I've had to have Katie do it for me three times now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.19.
  • there is no normal game menu, just use the in-game labels.
  • but you can toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@ game dev, you might want to check your common event #6. although you constantly set variable #11 to a random value, you check only variable #10 afterwards for the value.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tested a lot of it for content and it worked. I figured the masturbation option was gated for a later time. Went back and tried again. Like many of you, same bug. Can't find masturbation. And yes, after the second friday, black screen, nowhere to click or go.
So it's really really bugged. Adding it to OP.

Reactions: yoyomistro

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.19.
  • there is no normal game menu, just use the in-game labels.
  • but you can toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@ game dev, you might want to check your common event #6. although you constantly set variable #11 to a random value, you check only variable #10 afterwards for the value.
Thank you so so much for port this big brother

LostOne

Oct 7, 2017
To get past the black screen, you can click around as if you were in your room and do an action. This will move you forward, but all of the new scenes will be black.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
mac version?
Jesus, please. Using Wine makes the text crawl and it takes f o r e v e r to progress. Every line of dialogue requires a hundred clicks/returns to appear on the screen. I don't have 48 hours to waste on this buggy game.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
FYI, there's a version 0.19.1 on the Patreon site. Looks like it's a bug fix for the black screen issue.