[RPGM] Staying With Aunt Katie [v0.27] [Sid Valentine]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MasterBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop, I am at 120 for Studied Material, 146 Affection, Scholastic Improvement is a 7 and Arousal is stuck at 49. Is there a walkthrough or something for this game? I have to be missing something somewhere, or my copy is bugged, which I doubt as I downloaded it from the OP here on F95
You need to raise your scholastic improvement to 14 (yours is at 7 based on your post). Once you do that, in the next afternoon period an auto event will play, where Katie "rewards" you (for being a top notch student) by letting you play with her breasts.

In any case here is a quick walkthrough for the future scenes/events. Sid Valentine (the creator) gives the walkthrough's of his games in the changelog of the respective updates.

Attachments

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
inj ver. 1.9.2 i can now see them masturbating together in Katie's room, but the study application doesn't work anymore..............lol

MasterBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah that is actually true, no matter how much arousal you have, you get all the juicy scenes.... less grinding for us i guess.

Jan 31, 2019
You need to raise your scholastic improvement to 14 (yours is at 7 based on your post). Once you do that, in the next afternoon period an auto event will play, where Katie "rewards" you (for being a top notch student) by letting you play with her breasts.

In any case here is a quick walkthrough for the future scenes/events. Sid Valentine (the creator) gives the walkthrough's of his games in the changelog of the respective updates.
Thanks

Reactions: MasterBaitor

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Please let me know if I am barking up a dead tree...but is there a walk through? This game seems to have multiple tasks that must be accomplished that would require a strategic order. I know that the developer puts things in the changelog but that is high level at best. I tried to be the good guy and study, clean and spend time with Katie watching tv. But hormones got out of control and my first test was a 74.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Progress so far:
MC can fondle Katie's tits for breakfast (but no nipple nibbling), and he can whack off all over her thighs.
MC can watch Katie take a shower (but can't join her).
MC can fondle Katie's tits out by the pool (still no nibbling or sucking), and she can give him a handjob.
MC can help Katie make dinner.
MC can help Katie watch TV.
MC can either kiss and fondle Katie good night, or both can masturbate in front of one another.

Is that it?
I am wondering also !

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The last version I played is .15. I saw something about where to find saves, but it doesn't seem to exist in the .15 folder. Anyone know where to find saves I was thinking "www" and then "data" folder. but nothing looks like a save.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there any complete walkthrough ? im unable to find it
Not really...I asked the same question #247. There are some hints in the ChangeLog, but what I have found so far is to study at least twice per day and only spend time with aunt 2-3 times per week to keep your arousal stat in check. You can spike it on the weekend. I got great test scores for the first 2 weeks and some good rewards. The quest continues.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Another one of those cases where you have to wonder why the author has such different brain structure from mine.
Presumably he has seen real women before and made the decision "that wont do, my game will have mutant women instead".
Why?
cohb.png

Abhai

Sep 12, 2018
Another one of those cases where you have to wonder why the author has such different brain structure from mine.
Presumably he has seen real women before and made the decision "that wont do, my game will have mutant women instead".
Why?
View attachment 310987
These are just fine looking plus-size models.:p..being a gentleman could be worth it in the end :p

By the way, v 0.19.3 is out on svscomics (y)

Abhai

Sep 12, 2018
Yay, 2'45" to download on Fileboom.
No thanks.
I didn´t say anything about "enjoyable" downloading from svscomics .
Maybe some premium user, patron...gonna jump in, and share it with us /regulars :)

RetMSgt

Nov 18, 2018
Looks like all 19.3 (vs. 19.2) is just a bug fix.

And if that's the case, I'll hold off until 20.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote