RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
update? yes?
Looks like probably not until his other game is finished:

Lastly, there's the SWAK stuff. I keep saying I'll put out a new preview update for it but always end up not having everything done with it that I want and putting it off. So, instead I'll just say that by the time the endings update is finished for Cohabitation that the first release version of SWAK should be decently sized.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Looking at his Patreon page it seems Sid has been concentrating on getting Cohabitation finished and out the door which happened just over a week ago. He has uploaded a couple of renders from this game as well so seems like he is back onto this one now. Cohabitation updates were fairly regular so hopefully this will get updated soon.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
The weekends here, finally. Don't gotta do anything for the next two days. It's stuck help?

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Played this game because I played Cohabition which has a lot of faults. As for this game, it glitched out for me after i watched tv with the aunt at midnight. So game needs a lot of bug fixes. Also the game needs more renders per scene. It's basically just 1 image for every scene. Also I suggest switching to Renpy instead of rpgm. Renders look good though. Story and characters thus far are eh.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes