RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@ game dev, you might want to check your common event #6. although you constantly set variable #11 to a random value, you check only variable #10 afterwards for the value.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tested a lot of it for content and it worked. I figured the masturbation option was gated for a later time. Went back and tried again. Like many of you, same bug. Can't find masturbation. And yes, after the second friday, black screen, nowhere to click or go.
So it's really really bugged. Adding it to OP.

Reactions: yoyomistro

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.19.

@ game dev, you might want to check your common event #6. although you constantly set variable #11 to a random value, you check only variable #10 afterwards for the value.
Thank you so so much for port this big brother

LostOne

Oct 7, 2017
To get past the black screen, you can click around as if you were in your room and do an action. This will move you forward, but all of the new scenes will be black.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
mac version?
Jesus, please. Using Wine makes the text crawl and it takes f o r e v e r to progress. Every line of dialogue requires a hundred clicks/returns to appear on the screen. I don't have 48 hours to waste on this buggy game.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
FYI, there's a version 0.19.1 on the Patreon site. Looks like it's a bug fix for the black screen issue.

zocx

May 2, 2017
1 or 2 images = new update LOL :D this game is a joke LOL sad the characters are looking good ... possible in 1 year more we gonna have 20+ images extra so gonna test it in 10 years :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.19.1.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
My game has a black screen after the MC and auntie kiss on her bed. Is this just random or a known bug?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes