RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
In previous version save folder are:
if your game folder is (by example) C:\Games\Staying with aunt Katie\ then your save folder is C:\Games\save
In last version 19.3:
if your game folder is (by example) C:\Games\Staying with aunt Katie v0193\ then your save folder is
C:\Games\Staying with aunt Katie v0193\save

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Strange, for my part, arrousal is stuck @49 ... (In the stat). I can't up more (if the game said +12, the value stucks at 49 ...)
the same frustrating thing happened here, but then I studied really hard :geek:, and after a great score on the school test, Katie awarded me with some (gigantic)boobs groping...and afterwards the arousal-level has been as it should be, raising and falling... ;)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Progress so far:
MC can fondle Katie's tits for breakfast (but no nipple nibbling), and he can whack off all over her thighs.
MC can watch Katie take a shower (but can't join her).
MC can fondle Katie's tits out by the pool (still no nibbling or sucking), and she can give him a handjob.
MC can help Katie make dinner.
MC can help Katie watch TV.
MC can either kiss and fondle Katie good night, or both can masturbate in front of one another.

Is that it?

Reactions: TNTed

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any patch or anything that would change aunt to mom something like that
The game is called "Staying with Aunt Katie".
Pretty sure that changing her to mom would make no sense. None at all. The ENTIRE story revolves around the MC being sheltered by his mom (cuz of dad's influence) and as they leave for dad's job in another country, he has to stay with his aunt and is strictly told to continue his studies. While he is "Staying with Aunt Katie", he has his "sexual awakening" with his aunt. That's the whole story. Changing aunt to mom wouldn't make sense at all since mom is currently sheltering the MC against having a girlfriend or learning anything sexual at all.
Aunt Katie even points out that his mom has changed so much and got so uptight since her marriage. So logically following the story, he should start with Aunt Katie cuz she's just as hot if not hotter then mom.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So logically following the story, he should start with Aunt Katie cuz she's just as hot if not hotter then mom.

Actually, you never get to see mom at the start of the game, or anyone else for that matter, so you don't know what mom looks like. She might be a B-cup hottie, or her butt might be so wide that when she hauls ass she has to make two trips.

Jan 31, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop, I am at 120 for Studied Material, 146 Affection, Scholastic Improvement is a 7 and Arousal is stuck at 49. Is there a walkthrough or something for this game? I have to be missing something somewhere, or my copy is bugged, which I doubt as I downloaded it from the OP here on F95

Reactions: TheRage900

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop, I am at 120 for Studied Material, 146 Affection, Scholastic Improvement is a 7 and Arousal is stuck at 49. Is there a walkthrough or something for this game? I have to be missing something somewhere, or my copy is bugged, which I doubt as I downloaded it from the OP here on F95
You need to raise your scholastic improvement to 14 (yours is at 7 based on your post). Once you do that, in the next afternoon period an auto event will play, where Katie "rewards" you (for being a top notch student) by letting you play with her breasts.

In any case here is a quick walkthrough for the future scenes/events. Sid Valentine (the creator) gives the walkthrough's of his games in the changelog of the respective updates.

Reactions: thaijj

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
inj ver. 1.9.2 i can now see them masturbating together in Katie's room, but the study application doesn't work anymore..............lol

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah that is actually true, no matter how much arousal you have, you get all the juicy scenes.... less grinding for us i guess.

Jan 31, 2019
You need to raise your scholastic improvement to 14 (yours is at 7 based on your post). Once you do that, in the next afternoon period an auto event will play, where Katie "rewards" you (for being a top notch student) by letting you play with her breasts.

In any case here is a quick walkthrough for the future scenes/events. Sid Valentine (the creator) gives the walkthrough's of his games in the changelog of the respective updates.
Thanks

Reactions: MrBaitor

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Please let me know if I am barking up a dead tree...but is there a walk through? This game seems to have multiple tasks that must be accomplished that would require a strategic order. I know that the developer puts things in the changelog but that is high level at best. I tried to be the good guy and study, clean and spend time with Katie watching tv. But hormones got out of control and my first test was a 74.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Progress so far:
MC can fondle Katie's tits for breakfast (but no nipple nibbling), and he can whack off all over her thighs.
MC can watch Katie take a shower (but can't join her).
MC can fondle Katie's tits out by the pool (still no nibbling or sucking), and she can give him a handjob.
MC can help Katie make dinner.
MC can help Katie watch TV.
MC can either kiss and fondle Katie good night, or both can masturbate in front of one another.

Is that it?
I am wondering also !

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes