Steam Games

SecretMan24

Dec 14, 2018
Here's a short thread that I have made so that I can paste links of ero games that I found on steam to be good. I will be provide the links in a short url form along with their names and short description for people to use. Please add to it and make use for it. Be sure to check out the games I have mentioned as well! Get this thread on top so that other people can benefit form it as well.
Happy Playing!

- 2D Point & Click Dating Adventure! Explore an idyllic tropical island with a cast of sexy beauty pageant contestants and their friends, discovering a paradise of survival, romance, and lust.

- A dark fantasy RPG with an emphasis on creativity instead of combat. With her wit and wiles alone, Claire must flee the horrors of war and try to survive in a harsh new world with danger lurking at every corner

- Memoirs of a Battle Brothel is an adult (NSFW), narrative-driven, tactical turn-based RPG inspired by traditional pen-and-paper roleplaying games!

- House Party is an open-ended social simulator mixed with a point-and-click adventure inspired by classic comedies of the 90’s. Every decision changes your story and every character has something to reveal. There’s also a button to take your pants off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Glad you like Paradise Lust (where I'm one of the coders). You might also like Love of Magic, which was where that engine started as a hobby project where I did art/design/writing and code.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Everyone probably heard about Mirror/Hell Girl/Hunie Pop, I am not gonna mention them. Here are some good indie games with gameplay (not Visual Novels):

- third-person action game focused on the ryona kink. It is not very fancy, but the gameplay and the RPG system are surprisingly good.

- point-and-click hentai game where you have to click on a girl's body. Also, it has a funny plot about evil spirits attacking young maidens.

- very good hentai poker game. There are a lot of bad gambling games on Steam, but this one is almost perfect in terms of gameplay.