Steam Sale RPGM MV or MZ ? also is there ripped content or FREE stuff for RPGM ?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hi i was thinking about trying myself with Creating my own RPGM game and now that there is a steam sale discounting both RPGM MV and MZ i was wondering which one would be the best choice to start Creating a Game ? I heard the biggest decision point for that would be whioch version has more plugins but since i dont know anything about rpgm nor available plugins i dont think i can use that as a metric to decide which one i will use. at the same time i wanted to ask if there are Free assets or Ripped assets and plugins i can find here on F95 or other sites. Which version would you recommend to use ?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi i was thinking about trying myself with Creating my own RPGM game and now that there is a steam sale discounting both RPGM MV and MZ i was wondering which one would be the best choice to start Creating a Game ? I heard the biggest decision point for that would be whioch version has more plugins but since i dont know anything about rpgm nor available plugins i dont think i can use that as a metric to decide which one i will use. at the same time i wanted to ask if there are Free assets or Ripped assets and plugins i can find here on F95 or other sites. Which version would you recommend to use ?
MZ is just MV with QOL features. If you're looking for free plugins/assets MV would be the way to go, as there's just straight up more of them. Like, a lot more. And you would hardly even need ripped assets, there's already a lot of free stuff out there for RPGM.