randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
The engineering girl is easily the best for me, then Nun girl. A good update, especially when you can finish it peacefully and gain new ally. It is a shame though, because of the romance routes, there isn't any anal. It is like a rarity. It is on the corruption route but l don't want, second playthrough maybe.
At least the romance route has the ultimate SUCC. l like vaccums
screenshot0009.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
I stopped playing because there was no walkthrough for this game before, but i see there is one now. did the developer make it or a fan?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stellar Dream [v0.56] [Winterlook] - Compressed

Win/Linux [328 MB]
- - - -

Mac [294 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when the game is complete are the planets gone be re-visited or just one and done cause all my side tasks are still open? And how many planets are/will there be?

sucks that i can't use the binding gem i guess the default is getting the golems to leave

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 3997046
This is a preview for Cassandra's romance route for the next update. It is going to be very romantic and might even include some handholding.
What?! I can tolerate dressing not-mother up like the corrupted slut that she is and go commit some public indecency with her on the spaceship, but I draw the line at HANDHOLDING! What kind of degenerate savagery do they think this is?! This is what is wrong with society nowadays!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a full save file mine has bugged out and would rather not have to restart if i can avoid it.

Reactions: asanoturna

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
What?! I can tolerate dressing not-mother up like the corrupted slut that she is and go commit some public indecency with her on the spaceship, but I draw the line at HANDHOLDING! What kind of degenerate savagery do they think this is?! This is what is wrong with society nowadays!
joke aside i wonder if we can finally put a baby inside her :love:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
StellarDream-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, from the creator of SHELTER. I've been keeping an eye on this for a long while now. I also found SHELTER around version 5.0, and it had enough content, so I hope this one will too. Time to give it a try

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Well, if that makes me an interplanetary bigot, then those intergalactic whores can go suck it (not that I want them to suck it anyways!)! I am a human and proud of it! Human power! Human power!
I am conflicted
on the one hand, I am glad to see a fellow speciest here. Human Power brother.
On the other hand, I prefer to display human power via sexual domination of the xeno bitches.
turning them into sex-slaves for human cock

l26867637

Apr 13, 2021
I am conflicted
on the one hand, I am glad to see a fellow speciest here. Human Power brother.
On the other hand, I prefer to display human power via sexual domination of the xeno bitches.
turning them into sex-slaves for human cock
好好好,1000%赞同,我必须立刻把人类的疯狂大鸡巴塞入外星母狗体内

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes