harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
好好好,1000%赞同,我必须立刻把人类的疯狂大鸡巴塞入外星母狗体内
google translate said:
OK OK, 1000% agree, I must immediately put the human's crazy big cock into the alien bitch's body
HUMANITY FUCK YEA!
A good xeno slut knows her place.
I am hoping for this also. Maria is another one that I am hoping to get pregnant soon.
Absolutely. yes

olchippy1

Oct 16, 2022
I'm stuck in the task in which I have to talk with the golems. Clearly the game hints that I should talk to the engineer but there are no dialogue options with her.
I'm basically stuck, the only thing I can do is fuck the tavern girl over and over.

Reactions: Melbinks44

LewdPrincess

Jan 8, 2018
I'm stuck in the task in which I have to talk with the golems. Clearly the game hints that I should talk to the engineer but there are no dialogue options with her.
I'm basically stuck, the only thing I can do is fuck the tavern girl over and over.
Similar problem. I went to Hope 1 and when I came back most quests seemed to be broken. Guess I'll have to restart the game.

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
try talking to golem again

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
try talking to golem again
I had the same problem and when I talked with the golems the only options were:
1) Attack the city (doing this loses scenes)
2) They go off and die peacefully (get the scenes but lose... morality? Lets be honest... this is the option we all chose :ROFLMAO: )

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
2) They go off and die peacefully (get the scenes but lose... morality? Lets be honest... this is the option we all chose :ROFLMAO: )
Funny thing is I didn't have those option at all to choose from; it's likely due to some other option you chose previously (maybe with victoria)

Reactions: Melbinks44

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
I feel like a lot of my quests are stuck and I see in the gallery there is stuff I haven't unlocked... like I go visit Cassandra in the hanger like it says, nothing happens. I go visit Maria in her room and just the one scene is an option. I go to visit my mate and nothing new. etc etc. What am I doing wrong?

Anubis006

Nov 2, 2018
I am conflicted
on the one hand, I am glad to see a fellow speciest here. Human Power brother.
On the other hand, I prefer to display human power via sexual domination of the xeno bitches.
turning them into sex-slaves for human cock
......stay where you are citizen, the Inquisition has already dispatched an agent and shall be with you shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: L33tmaster

olchippy1

Oct 16, 2022
Funny thing is I didn't have those option at all to choose from; it's likely due to some other option you chose previously (maybe with victoria)
so because I took a wrong dialogue option I'm stuck and need to restart my fucking save? Did I get that right?
There are NO available dialogue options anywhere, the ONLY option is fucking the tavern girl and talking to the golem, who tells me he needs a power source.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
so because I took a wrong dialogue option I'm stuck and need to restart my fucking save? Did I get that right?
There are NO available dialogue options anywhere, the ONLY option is fucking the tavern girl and talking to the golem, who tells me he needs a power source.
You don't keep multiple save slots?

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
normally when making even a semi-important dialogue choice i make a save. it allows me to go back to any point where the story may branch and choose to play a different path. i highly reccomend doing this

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I remember playing this legendary game(Oni 2001) and this quote reminds me how deep it is. And how it connects to everything, real life or this game as well. l hope the game can also become deep
1725647710252.png

Reactions: lockerxx

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
No, there is another choice when you talk to the cute engineer so you can save the golems. Remember, have mercy in your thoughts

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
You need to talk to the engineer girl to learn everything about the golems. She will tell you that she made them sentient. When you go to the golems, you will get 3 options. Kill them, attack the city or spare them (3rd choice). It is actually the best because they will help your people build their base when they come (future updates).

Dump123

Aug 17, 2024
Hoping you can get the snake aliens pregnant? Blow job pregnancy just doesn't do it for me; and I found the thought of the snake priestess working desperately hard to overcome the species barrier to bear the MC's offspring really hot.

So when the sex scene arrived and she glorified in not being able to get knocked up, it was a massive boner killer for me.

Reactions: harem.king and HGW
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes