HTML Stellar Justice [v0.4] [Primal356]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

notatempaccount2

May 22, 2024
You're not being sabotaged, a common misconception is that you lose sales when you're stuff is leaked, but 9/10 people who pirate weren't going to pay you anyway, that's why you have a free release. It's the first result on both google and even bing with just 4 words, most people here would've already found it. I'm not going to post it again since I'm not a patron, I'm not going to have the latest versions unless someone else puts them up again.

It's only in my opinion that 0.4 isn't worth the wait you're asking for, while simultaneously advertising each paid update of the game here on this site.
If I paid you on Patreon, the Patreon has the game itself, the changelogs and the status reports for all your games, why would I come back to the f95zone that you hadn't updated since 0.1. I think you know that's advertising.

I played 1.0.6a of Zeta Sector and that is so much better, the biggest problem with this game are the one or two sentence scenes, even if the game is more fetish oriented the fetish scenes in this aren't nearly as padded out as they are in Zeta Sector. When you have a picture/text game its important there is enough text to be immersive, just padding out the existing scenes with more flavor text would make a world of difference to this game.

Keep in mind I'm just some random asshole who hopes when 0.7 or 0.8 comes out I do pay you and the game is one of the best. But if I paid for 0.4, I'd be let down.

Reactions: Wildfoxy69

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I played 1.0.6a of Zeta Sector and that is so much better, the biggest problem with this game are the one or two sentence scenes, even if the game is more fetish oriented the fetish scenes in this aren't nearly as padded out as they are in Zeta Sector. When you have a picture/text game its important there is enough text to be immersive, just padding out the existing scenes with more flavor text would make a world of difference to this game.
I will keep this in mind for future updates, thanks!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Primal356
No offense, but I saw a comment that all your games are the same.
:( I played all 3 games, I admit that the person who told you it was better to make one game was right.

:unsure: It will also save you time and effort in development and you will not need to switch between 3 projects, which means they can be combined into one to bring it to mind.

I would like to do that but the Daz engine eats a lot of money. Just take a look at the store:

I started to do multiple games so I could reuse the assets that I have more often. If the channel becomes more profitable, I could focus on one game. The issue is that if you sabotage my work I will never get there.
Have you tried searching for kits and other items on other sites and then uploading them to the daz3d itself?
This will obviously save you money.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
No offense, but I saw a comment that all your games are the same.
:( I played all 3 games, I admit that the person who told you it was better to make one game was right.
I do admit that making multiple games instead of one was a mistake. But I think the best solution right now is to complete the smaller ones, learn from the mistake, and make fewer titles in the future. I thought about fitting them into the narrative somehow, but you just can't. What I aim for instead is that the heroines of the smaller ones will be interactable characters in the main game, and these titles add additional background info.

Have you tried searching for kits and other items on other sites and then uploading them to the daz3d itself?
This will obviously save you money.
I use the daz store because I can snipe discounts and use my membership to get an item here and there for cheap. But somehow whatever you do the expensive ones come up (I guess it was designed that way), so for now I'd prefer to use a mixture of ai/daz so I could avoid buying those.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I do admit that making multiple games instead of one was a mistake. But I think the best solution right now is to complete the smaller ones, learn from the mistake, and make fewer titles in the future. I thought about fitting them into the narrative somehow, but you just can't. What I aim for instead is that the heroines of the smaller ones will be interactable characters in the main game, and these titles add additional background info.
Take all the stories from past games to recycle and create one normal game.
Remember time is the most expensive resource.

And you don't seem to know how to use it.
:( No offense, of course, but you're obviously taking more than you can afford.

I use the daz store because I can snipe discounts and use my membership to get an item here and there for cheap. But somehow whatever you do the expensive ones come up (I guess it was designed that way), so for now I'd prefer to use a mixture of ai/daz so I could avoid buying those.
In addition to the store, there are more works from the authors.
You can download them for free or find them on the Internet and upload their models to the program itself.

You're clearly not looking there if you want to make money.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Take all the stories from past games to recycle and create one normal game.
Remember time is the most expensive resource.

And you don't seem to know how to use it.
:( No offense, of course, but you're obviously taking more than you can afford.
Technically I am at the process of reworking my main game, so that's totally happening (I am talking about the beta for the new framework that will be released on August 30). But I still want to finish these stories because now I feel obligated :D What I could do is to only have two that is in active development with regular updates, let's say The Zeta Sector and Nel's Misfortune, because those are the fronts where I could move faster. The rest could only get an update every now and then (not mini-updates but obviously meaningful ones).

In addition to the store, there are more works from the authors.
You can download them for free or find them on the Internet and upload their models to the program itself.

You're clearly not looking there if you want to make money.
I don't want to do use anything I don't have a license for. It's a bit like going to work without seat belt.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Technically I am at the process of reworking my main game, so that's totally happening (I am talking about the beta for the new framework that will be released on August 30). But I still want to finish these stories because now I feel obligated :D What I could do is to only have two that is in active development with regular updates, let's say The Zeta Sector and Nel's Misfortune, because those are the fronts where I could move faster. The rest could only get an update every now and then (not mini-updates but obviously meaningful ones).
Technically, you created the situation yourself, you began to take money from people too early, for a product that is not ready as a full-fledged game.

;) For example, I don't take money for my games and I don't have a guilty conscience for abandoning a project if I think I won't be able to finish it.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Technically, you created the situation yourself, you began to take money from people too early, for a product that is not ready as a full-fledged game.

;) For example, I don't take money for my games and I don't have a guilty conscience for abandoning a project if I think I won't be able to finish it.
And here was I thinking someone was actually trying to be helpful...

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
And here was I thinking someone was actually trying to be helpful...
I just expressed my opinion, and that's all to help you, it will take me a month to redo your game and make it more like a game.
I mean the reworking of the code and other elements.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I just expressed my opinion, and that's all to help you, it will take me a month to redo your game and make it more like a game.
I mean the reworking of the code and other elements.
I understand that you are more experienced than me. I never did anything coding related before I started. But that's just means that I will still have to figure stuff out. Which is basically what I'm doing here.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I understand that you are more experienced than me. I never did anything coding related before I started making games. But that's just means that I will still have to figure stuff out. Which is basically what I'm doing here.
There is no difficulty here, as I told you earlier, you are wasting your time very badly.
To be more precise, you used it incorrectly, take my experience as an example.

I raised the quality bar for myself every project, so I was moving forward. With such small steps, I have reached what I am doing now.

And if you look at your example, you just took one layout and just made the same game, just changing the background and colors of the characters and that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
There is no difficulty here, as I told you earlier, you are wasting your time very badly.
To be more precise, you used it incorrectly, take my experience as an example.

I raised the quality bar for myself every project, so I was moving forward. With such small steps, I have reached what I am doing now.

And if you look at your example, you just took one layout and just made the same game, just changing the background and colors of the characters and that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Zeta Sector started as a story on . When I ported it to Twine I did raise the bar because I started using images and code to do more complex stuff. When I shared it on f95zone I was still using only ai, I only started to use Daz later on. That's when I started working on other titles, because the store is expensive as shit, but I keep using it because I want to make good content. So I don't think I didn't do anything. I mean, Nel's Misfortune literally started . But there is still a long road ahead and I have to figure out a lot of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The Zeta Sector started as a story on . When I ported it to Twine I did raise the bar because I started using images and code to do more complex stuff. When I shared it on f95zone I was still using only ai, I only started to use Daz later on. That's when I started working on other titles, because the store is expensive as shit, but I keep using it because I want to improve. So I don't think I didn't do anything. I mean, Nel's Misfortune literally started , but there is still a long road ahead and I have to figure out a lot of things.
Then another useful tip, since HTML has the same layout and developers use the usual formula.
There is little to surprise the players or you can bribe their attention with this engine.

And we live in an era where you can't get far on the quality of the text alone, players now value the cover more than the content.

Therefore, the visual design of the game is also an important aspect.
https://f95zone.to/threads/legacy-city-of-sin-development-thread.208957/

Look at my example, there are no special complicated things here, except using a stylesheet.

But if you want to use the classic style, look at these games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/silent-echo-v0-1-5c-jaded-dreams.219195/
https://f95zone.to/threads/starwatch-academy-v0-3-10-jaded-dreams.154515/

For me personally, these 2 games are perfect in terms of visual style ;)

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Then another useful tip, since HTML has the same layout and developers use the usual formula.
There is little to surprise the players or you can bribe their attention with this engine.

And we live in an era where you can't get far on the quality of the text alone, players now value the cover more than the content.

Therefore, the visual design of the game is also an important aspect.
https://f95zone.to/threads/legacy-city-of-sin-development-thread.208957/

Look at my example, there are no special complicated things here, except using a stylesheet.

But if you want to use the classic style, look at these games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/silent-echo-v0-1-5c-jaded-dreams.219195/
https://f95zone.to/threads/starwatch-academy-v0-3-10-jaded-dreams.154515/

For me personally, these 2 games are perfect in terms of visual style ;)
Thanks! I will definitely stylize stuff more with future updates.

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks! I will definitely stylize stuff more with future updates.
For example, I improved my game design with the help of other games.
I took examples of their stylesheet code and redid it for myself.
With this, I understood how the stylesheet worked and then I could make my own code.

But as for the game code (and to be precise, the function code), it's more complicated here.
There is one current way, to search on the Internet and on forums.

Remember, time is the most expensive resource in development, it must be spent wisely.
;) For example, my new code, which I am currently using in the game, allows me to make a ready-made event in 10 minutes.
But this is said without taking into account the video content and the text itself in the game.

Reactions: Primal356

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Primal, I think that the one thing missing from your games that could add a lot with little effort is to give your characters an internal dilemma and internal dialogue about it. Faulkner's "human heart in conflict with itself." The internal dilemma should be related to the external dilemma, and player choices should reflect both. I feel right now that the playing experience is too focused on the process and not enough on the product (i.e. the satisfaction players get from the consequences of their decisions).

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Primal, I think that the one thing missing from your games that could add a lot with little effort is to give your characters an internal dilemma and internal dialogue about it. Faulkner's "human heart in conflict with itself." The internal dilemma should be related to the external dilemma, and player choices should reflect both. I feel right now that the playing experience is too focused on the process and not enough on the product (i.e. the satisfaction players get from the consequences of their decisions).
That's a great suggestion. Thanks!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote