Release Date: 2022-01-29
Developer: NSFW Space
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 Complete
Prequel: Water World
Other Game: Island 34 - Spaced Out
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extra: Signature - Italian translation

Syerate thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I played Waterworld and had to put it down after the "wife" character showed up. Is this the same MC as that and Spaced Out and is he still behaving like an ass?
I recommend you to complete that game. don't stop because of evelyn. she is one of the side villains and won't matter much after some quests. Don't wanna give you any spoilers but you don't have to deal with her for the remaining part of the game.

Reactions: imzahai
Oct 8, 2019
I recommend you to complete that game. don't stop because of evelyn. she is one of the side villains and won't matter much after some quests. Don't wanna give you any spoilers but you don't have to deal with her for the remaining part of the game.
Spoil away, you may convince me to try again. But I was very pissed at both her character and the dev for taking the sweetest character and well you know. So yeah go ahead but I tell you, short of her violent ends would convince me.

I'm not trying to bring down the mood, that's just how mad I got at that character and still haven't let it go.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so amelia offered herself? i think Rebecca would have been the logical choice since she doesn't give a fuck with whom she's sleeping.

Also, amelia offering herself for saving MC is one thing but having 'fun' with MC's lookalike while MC is asleep for 1 year? I thought Amelia had feelings for MC but boy was i wrong.

Oct 8, 2019
so amelia offered herself? i think Rebecca would have been the logical choice since she doesn't give a fuck with whom she's sleeping.

Also, amelia offering herself for saving MC is one thing but having 'fun' with MC's lookalike while MC is asleep for 1 year? I thought Amelia had feelings for MC but boy was i wrong.
I think we are talking about two different plot points. I think yours happens after where I stopped. No I was talking about Evelyn's corruption of the captains daughter but I forgot her name. But if I'm understanding what you just said, it sounds like some hard ntr and that's a big no from me.

That being said, thank you for trying. Simply a case of me not enjoying the content it seems.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Spoil away, you may convince me to try again. But I was very pissed at both her character and the dev for taking the sweetest character and well you know. So yeah go ahead but I tell you, short of her violent ends would convince me.

I'm not trying to bring down the mood, that's just how mad I got at that character and still haven't let it go.
Evelyn's mission was to take her husband's body and young amelia to megan. The moment she was about to do so, old amelia and rebecca stops her. Evelyn was later locked inside a room and she was used only to get megan's co-ordinates. Later megan's daughter was transferred to evelyn's brain and that's the end of original Evelyn.

Reactions: TheCouchWarrior

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has to keep it together somehow ... she”d go mad about her deep unquenched needs and bodily functions .. hormones never sleep and she needs her dopamines!

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She has to keep it together somehow ... she”d go mad about her deep unquenched needs and bodily functions .. hormones never sleep and she needs her dopamines!
I won't be able to bring myself to have sex with someone when the one i have feelings for is asleep for 1 year. In this case Amelia is not only MC's love interest but also his mother. As a parent i would not think of having 'fun' when my child is not waking up for 1 year.

About her 'deep unquenched needs', i am sure these needs can be taken care of alone.

This is a fuck fest where everyone is jumping on anyone they see. Here only for the story now.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think we are talking about two different plot points. I think yours happens after where I stopped. No I was talking about Evelyn's corruption of the captains daughter but I forgot her name. But if I'm understanding what you just said, it sounds like some hard ntr and that's a big no from me.

That being said, thank you for trying. Simply a case of me not enjoying the content it seems.
I was talking about this new game. Look at my another reply to you.

btw Amelia offered herself to a 'woman' and girl on girl action isn't considered NTR for many :LOL:. Though she have sex with MC's lookalike while MC is not conscious. I don't know if it's NTR but all i know is that i don't give a fuck about the only character i ever cared about.

Reactions: EZ8lt
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote