Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah the games massive because its uncompressed and everything is a video. Kinda excessive, not sure I need video clips for walking through hallways/opening doors.

Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Yeah the games massive because its uncompressed and everything is a video. Kinda excessive, not sure I need video clips for walking through hallways/opening doors.
Thanks for comment, it's my first game. I am developing this game for see what I am doing good and what I am doing wrong. I will make a 3d game after this one completed. I am doing this one for experience.

Reactions: JohnDoeMars

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for comment, it's my first game. I am developing this game for see what I am doing good and what I am doing wrong. I will make a 3d game after this one completed. I am doing this one for experience.
Just work on this game first before even thinking about another game.

Reactions: Studio Kami

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Real incest or fake incest is more than just going beyond some rules on a site, it's about giving to people what they want.
Letting people choose the relationships is the best option IMO, or a third party patch, like other games do.
There's abundance of fake incest all over the internet if anyone wants that, or just the life selector games look like good quality to play, but with fake incest.
Imagine playing a supposed incest game where the girl says the guy: "You know we're not really related, right?". I've seen dialogues like that in those games, absolutely killing the incest kink.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Step Agency [v0.3] [NKami] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3 · · · (972.9 MiB :: 5.1 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
well I have tried 0.3 and I can only say great first version and very interesting prologue (although not starting yet with the "agency") have not really seen the mechanics of the game yet the idea of adding "walking" sections seems good to me and gives it more of an interactive movie feel but the interface is very confusing for example in the gallery there are 6 unlockable scenes and I found 3 but I haven't seen a clue or idea how take out the others or with whom and how they are that has to be improved and I hope that as the game and the story progress, the answers to get the "prize" are not limited to a specific one and you can get different variants with the characters if you go for the typical love route or slave route, so it will give it more replayability a very good casting chosen I am burning with the desire to "get all of them" good job and very good content for the first version (I hate the 0.0001 that only have 5 minutes of content) I hope to see the new version soon with the "open agency" and to be able to really see the full gameplay ideas that give the game its title

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes