yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Most people just want “it all and now”
They aren’t care about psychology or realistic behavior

As for Innocence or Money I think it’s not a good example, because it’s sandbox and some people may be really annoyed with all that pointless clicking
I usually hate sandbox IoM isn't that bad in that regard.

I mean let's be honest none of this is realistic behavior lol

I think what you mean is the build up and tension a steady corruption brings and how erotic it is.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
about the dancing in the bar: did you know that an average human beeing needs around 2 seconds to process and react to any visually received information. So i think that the amount of time for react to the dancing minigame signs is a little bit too small, and so the received points are lower making the advancement a real grinding fest, which i dont think makes any good to that specific aspect of the game. I emphasise that this is MY OPINION, so dont get offended please, but I find it a bit frustrating.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
about the dancing in the bar: did you know that an average human beeing needs around 2 seconds to process and react to any visually received information. So i think that the amount of time for react to the dancing minigame signs is a little bit too small, and so the received points are lower making the advancement a real grinding fest, which i dont think makes any good to that specific aspect of the game. I emphasise that this is MY OPINION, so dont get offended please, but I find it a bit frustrating.
1726996181522.png

Great portion of fake news. Don't get offended, please.

Reactions: Parkernfc

LastMan007

Apr 20, 2017
Fooxied releasing game updates time by time just waiting for big update this is very good game story also good female protagonist games are good in my point of view because male protagonist games are alot of in market.

This game looks unique no ugly male characters in this game all charector decent looking not like fashion business.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Because of my sarcasm or because of one mini-game, that could be repeated as many times as you want without any penalties?
I think your sarcasm is ill-informed, especially without a genuine apology for something that was introduced to the game (that a lot of people have complained about) not just here, people that bought it on Steam (me for one) and whilst it is a brilliant mechanic to introduce, it didn't hit the mark. The response of being able to play it over and over again without penalty, just tells me you want the playing hours to go up without providing any content. All my opinion of course.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I think your sarcasm is ill-informed, especially without a genuine apology for something that was introduced to the game (that a lot of people have complained about) not just here, people that bought it on Steam (me for one) and whilst it is a brilliant mechanic to introduce, it didn't hit the mark. The response of being able to play it over and over again without penalty, just tells me you want the playing hours to go up without providing any content. All my opinion of course.
Fake news once again:
- we have fixed the mini-game, it is much easier right now, without any grinding at all (you have to play it only 5-6 times with average results or 3-4 with good results to move to next level [up to you, if you call it grinding],
- it is additional thing, not related to the main story, that can be unlocked during you play the main story.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about something not hitting people's tastes/mark. We publish what we promise, without any falsehoods.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Fake news once again:
- we have fixed the mini-game, it is much easier right now, without any grinding at all (you have to play it only 5-6 times with average results or 3-4 with good results to move to next level [up to you, if you call it grinding],
- it is additional thing, not related to the main story, that can be unlocked during you play the main story.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about something not hitting people's tastes/mark. We publish what we promise, without any falsehoods.
So let me get this right,

You changed it to make it easier, but that wasn't a result of reviews and the introduction of the mini-game not hitting the mark? And yeah, IMO it is grinding. Like the other mini-game, presumably like the additional mini-game that you are introducing next too?

An additional thing that unless you grind through the other mini-games, you won't earn enough to play the game at your own pace.

Cheers

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So let me get this right,

You changed it to make it easier, but that wasn't a result of reviews and the introduction of the mini-game not hitting the mark? And yeah, IMO it is grinding. Like the other mini-game, presumably like the additional mini-game that you are introducing next too?

An additional thing that unless you grind through the other mini-games, you won't earn enough to play the game at your own pace.

Cheers
Of course it was due to complaints, that's is how the feedback works and that's is how we respond to it.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
So you knew exactly what I meant? Okay, thanks I think. I don't know.

Has this been anything other than a complete and utter waste of your time?
I still don't. Based on your first message, you are trying to say the game is average, because of one mini-game, which is additional, side, not-important part of the game.

Edit. Sorry, "...as big as...", not average.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 4059176

Great portion of fake news. Don't get offended, please.
As i wrote in my initial post, i quote: " I emphasise that this is MY OPINION " so breaking it like fake news is a bit harsh, but IF you would just sayed "sorry, you are wrong on this" and then paste that quote it would have been more polite. Again, this is MY OPINION and i dont want to stirr an argument here. From any other viewpoint the game is awesome, i love it, especially the slow building, as many here mentioned the characters are great, the models outstanding, so i love the game so far.
Something else: I dont know if is just me or anybody else witnessed it, but with the new release downloaded, when I load the latest savegame, my all achievments are gone, like as if the save file doesn't keeps track of them. Could you please take a look at that, thank you.

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
As i wrote in my initial post, i quote: " I emphasise that this is MY OPINION " so breaking it like fake news is a bit harsh, but IF you would just sayed "sorry, you are wrong on this" and then paste that quote it would have been more polite. Again, this is MY OPINION and i dont want to stirr an argument here. From any other viewpoint the game is awesome, i love it, especially the slow building, as many here mentioned the characters are great, the models outstanding, so i love the game so far.
Something else: I dont know if is just me or anybody else witnessed it, but with the new release downloaded, when I load the latest savegame, my all achievments are gone, like as if the save file doesn't keeps track of them. Could you please take a look at that, thank you.
"Fake news" was response to the reaction time you specified. I respect your opinion, but you gave the wrong data.

And about the bug with achievements - it is due the pirate version of the game, there is no such issue with official Patreon or Steam version.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
I still don't. Based on your first message, you are trying to say the game is average, because of one mini-game, which is additional, side, not-important part of the game.

Edit. Sorry, "...as big as...", not average.
No, I'm saying that your inability to having a proper conversation is one thing, the almost linear whilst claiming to have player control is another, the mini-games that people feel obliged to play (let's not use forced, because as you say, you don't have to) expect if you don't have the money from the groundhog mini-games then you'll get a game over or not be able to progress the story at all because you can't make a payment at the end of the week.

Those are the things I'm saying that are preventing this game from being an absolute game changer and being on everyone's PC

Fooxied

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
No, I'm saying that your inability to having a proper conversation is one thing, the almost linear whilst claiming to have player control is another, the mini-games that people feel obliged to play (let's not use forced, because as you say, you don't have to) expect if you don't have the money from the groundhog mini-games then you'll get a game over or not be able to progress the story at all because you can't make a payment at the end of the week.

Those are the things I'm saying that are preventing this game from being an absolute game changer and being on everyone's PC
Thank you for your feedback. Just because you disagree with me doesn't make me incapable of communicating with people. And the fact that I use sarcasm and someone may not like it is a price I am able to accept, for the lack of this game on everyone's computers.

As for linearity, I have already spoken a thousand times, so I will not repeat my answer, and let me continue to create the game, which should dispel your doubts.

Finally, as for the mini-game you clung to - there are a total of 3 activities that allow you to earn money without forcing you to do the one you don't like (except for the fact that the money is quite ridiculous, as you can mostly not do these jobs at all and have enough for everything, as well as for Wyatt).

Meanwhile, have a good Sunday my friend.

4.30 star(s) 105 Votes