Ozliat

May 26, 2023
The funniest thing is people mentioning they can't focus on two things at once... Well, okay, but during the ACTUAL mini-game, when you have to click arrows the dancing is always the same and the bonus images are after the sequence, when you don't have to click anything.

Here, the animation, now you can play the mini-game without being distracted and then chill on bonus renders after the arrows clicking.
You're wasting your time with trolls - the mini-game is fine as it is now (easy enough for everyone to do it) - so just ignore and move on with more important things.

People just need to play instead of wanking during the mini-game and stop trolling.

If they cannot do it than they should quit and go play on the sand and watch PH instead which don't have any mini-games interrupting their wanking.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
how boring it is to clean at grandpa's the same thing happens to him I wish there was an extra fee in the game that she cleaned for him without panties for a couple of days that would

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017
You're wasting your time with trolls - the mini-game is fine as it is now (easy enough for everyone to do it) - so just ignore and move on with more important things.

People just need to play instead of wanking during the mini-game and stop trolling.

If they cannot do it than they should quit and go play on the sand and watch PH instead which don't have any mini-games interrupting their wanking.
518786c66abe5730d7cdbe6d31bba7e3.jpg

LastMan007

Apr 20, 2017
The funniest thing is people mentioning they can't focus on two things at once... Well, okay, but during the ACTUAL mini-game, when you have to click arrows the dancing is always the same and the bonus images are after the sequence, when you don't have to click anything.

Here, the animation, now you can play the mini-game without being distracted and then chill on bonus renders after the arrows clicking.
View attachment 4062149
Haa haa people behave like angry birds on you because of mini game.
Stay safe bro these people crazy af.

Reactions: Parkernfc

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022

I never look at bonus content in games. It requires going to some menu right? or using the in game laptop etc. I might look once after 20 hours of playing, like a very quick skim. It's way different than seeing renders in real time.

The point is during the mini game, while having to press arrows, the main character is doing something on screen at the same time. This is a valid criticism. Does it matter to me much personally? No. Because I can see 1000 times hotter renders somewhere else in the game, this is just extra like you said.

My idea for the mini game that I posted above was great. The mini game is basically representing the character gaining skill. You could argue it's her using skill, but that's only if you're stubborn about keeping the game the way it is. But also there is a whole XP bar and its through doing the mini game you gain XP. Either way the idea I suggested takes nothing much away from the sandbox concept and deepens the reasons to play the game because you get somewhat of a reward when you remove the repetitiveness of the mini game.

The idea being that you play the mini game 6-8 times so you can obtain level 1 dancing, and now you can do a level 1 dance without playing the mini game. Then if you want to continue to level up you play the mini game, until you hit level 2, and now you can do a level 2 dance without playing the mini game. etc. Unless you could actually point out a flaw with this idea? rather than just have a counter argument that the "mini game is fine the way it is" then i see no issue with implementing this idea.

If you think about this another way, essentially it's like leaving the mini game exactly the way it is, since you're always playing the mini game to level up. The difference is you add an option to see a level 1 dance from riley (for her to do that level of a dance), and you can just watch without playing the mini game because you already helped riley reach level 1. Basically it's a scenic mode. Nothing really changed.

Last edited:

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I never look at bonus content in games. It requires going to some menu right? or using the in game laptop etc. I might look once after 20 hours of playing, like a very quick skim. It's way different than seeing renders in real time.

The point is during the mini game, while having to press arrows, the main character is doing something on screen at the same time. This is a valid criticism. Does it matter to me much personally? No. Because I can see 1000 times hotter renders somewhere else in the game, this is just extra like you said.

My idea for the mini game that I posted above was great. The mini game is basically representing the character gaining skill. You could argue it's her using skill, but that's only if you're stubborn about keeping the game the way it is. But also there is a whole XP bar and its through doing the mini game you gain XP. Either way the idea I suggested takes nothing much away from the sandbox concept and deepens the reasons to play the game because you get somewhat of a reward when you remove the repetitiveness of the mini game.

The idea being that you play the mini game 6-8 times so you can obtain level 1 dancing, and now you can do a level 1 dance without playing the mini game. Then if you want to continue to level up you play the mini game, until you hit level 2, and now you can do a level 2 dance without playing the mini game. etc. Unless you could actually point out a flaw with this idea? rather than just have a counter argument that the "mini game is fine the way it is" then i see no issue with implementing this idea.

If you think about this another way, essentially it's like leaving the mini game exactly the way it is, since you're always playing the mini game to level up. The difference is you add an option to see a level 1 dance from riley (for her to do that level of a dance), and you can just watch without playing the mini game because you already helped riley reach level 1. Basically it's a scenic mode. Nothing really changed.
I just mentioned that you get 'bonus render' during the mini-game, after 'arrows' sequence, so you can just view them without focusing on arrows. Second thing is the levels differ only in the number of clothes on Riley, in which case repeating previous levels is pointless.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
I just mentioned that you get 'bonus render' during the mini-game, after 'arrows' sequence, so you can just view them without focusing on arrows. Second thing is the levels differ only in the number of clothes on Riley, in which case repeating previous levels is pointless.
Future "less clothes" confirmed. :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Atomandguts

Sep 15, 2022

Firstly, you know even a 10 year old child can type keyword's arrow keys correctly if the screen shows what arrow to type.... without actually looking at the keyword. Secondly, by any chance if think you are missing some part of the dance scene due to the arrows... you can just make a save (before the dance start) and check the whole scene later

• Haha
Reactions: redoubt27

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Firstly, you know even a 10 year old child can type keyword's arrow keys correctly if the screen shows what arrow to type.... without actually looking at the keyword. Secondly, by any chance if think you are missing some part of the dance scene due to the arrows... you can just make a save (before the dance start) and check the whole scene later
Don't firstly or secondly me. I'll refer you to my first post on this topic. https://f95zone.to/threads/steps-of-debauchery-ep-3-1-fooxied.171903/post-14903350

the mini games are easy for me, it's a none issue, i don't find them grindy, it's a none issue. But they are objectively and factually repetitive tasks. This is none arguable unless one is delusional. I am offering a solution to remove the repetitive nature and keep the enjoyment of the renders. It's a much better solution than a 'skip' button.

In a technical sense you don't miss the scene, your eyes can glance every 1 second and still ace the mini game, and you get the render constantly in your vision if you're just looking at the screen. But can you jack off and cum in .05 seconds before you need to focus on what key to press again? Maybe you can. But most people can't. So it's not a relaxed and enjoyable viewing of the renders.

I shouldn't have to talk so precisely, if people didn't cherry pick things when the underlying meaning is pretty obvious. Yeah you can see the renders while playing the mini game, but not the same way you can see other renders in other parts of the game when there is no mini game. Better worded? I don't care either way. Do nothing with the mini game. But I'm not going to pretend the people who wrote on this before didn't make at least 1 fair criticism or point out the 1 drawback etc.

The only thing you can say is that's the nature of sandbox in general. To tease the player and build up suspension, so then release is better later on. The dancing has barely been developed so far since riley has most of her clothes on. In the future the dancing could lead to rewarding scenes, actual scenes, like full on sex, and so doing the mini game each time would still be rewarding even if it was repetitive. It's a bit early to tell right now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 105 Votes