VN - Others - Completed - Steps to Love [Final] [M size]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LAKueiJin

Gave it 5 stars after only completing Mistress Sachiko's route. If, like me, you are into femdom, feet, trampling, and a slow progression of sexual and mental domination that goes very far in the end, I think you'll love Steps to Love! If you generally dislike Japanese femdom VNs that revolve too much around cum-eating/the pleasure of the male protagonist etc, then you can safely try this as the femdom is far deeper than that and more pallatable to a Western audience!

The game starts as a bit of a slowburn and honestly past the prologue and maybe the first 15-20 minutes of play it seems a little bit too tame and slow, but press on a bit and you will get not only to some really well-written femdom scenes, but also a beautifully-woven romantic storyline between your submissive character and the dominant female character, Sachiko. My only complaint about this VN would be that it's too short and maybe some really minor stuff like parts of the soundtrack sounding a bit stock - the writting is great, even the in-game voice of Sachiko I found delightfully alluring (especially when she's teasing/mocking MC) and the choices are very clear and explicit, which isn't always the case in JVNs...
    Steps to love is simply an amazing game!

EDIT: After finishing all endings and getting all CGs, I can confidently say that, for me, this was THE best femdom VN I ever played! I have to give a quick warning for future players though, so please read on. There are 4 possible endings and just 3 choices - the first choice, where you can pick "I love Sachiko" or "I don't know" will lock you in on either mistress Sachiko's routes for the former choice or Noe's routes for the latter. Both of Sachiko's endings, regardless of what you pick the second time you have a choice to make, will be very rewarding for any submissive! (won't spoil it further :sneaky: ) For Noe, there is also a very satisfying slightly-darker ending, but if you pick "the gentle smile Noe showed me the moment I came" on your second choice, be warned that you will get an infantilism/ageplay ending! (it's the only one I disliked as that's not one of my fetishes...) That warning aside, I hope you enjoy this little jewel of a game at least half as much as I did! And if you are put off by "infantilism" or "diapers", rest assured that that content only exists in one ending out of 4 and if you do not make the choice I told you about, you will never see it.