Others Completed Stepsister Shock! Sexy Moe Anime Dating Sim [v2.0.15] [Genius Studio Japan Inc]

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Crashes on startup every time right after connecting to Google Play. Tried disabling my wifi and no change. Tried the other game by the dev My Fairytale Girlfriend and its doing the same thing so idk what's the problem.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
If I wanted "no sexual content" then I'd try dating irl
If you did that, however, you'd have to remove the tags 2dcg, romance, and virgin, and then add the tags blackmail, cheating, dystopian setting, female domination, horror, humiliation, monster girl, pregnancy, sexual harassment, sissification, teasing, transformation, trap, and turn based combat.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If you did that, however, you'd have to remove the tags 2dcg, romance, and virgin, and then add the tags blackmail, cheating, dystopian setting, female domination, horror, humiliation, monster girl, pregnancy, sexual harassment, sissification, teasing, transformation, trap, and turn based combat.
Someone had an interesting weekend huh.

ex

May 28, 2017
Turn based?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Turn based?
Some people approach life as if it were a game of chess. Others are playing checkers. Then there are those who just roll the dice. Each one of us decides how much thought and effort we wish to invest in every move and counter-move.