Seeking Still Looking for Vanilla ADULT comics, stills, and animations.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me.

Also, if this post comes off as rude, I apologize. Please let me know what's rude about it, and I'll try to edit the post accordingly.

---

Sorry for the second topic, but last time I was only recommended one artists work, and they haven't made much. I also wasn't given any recommendations for animations, I'm guessing it's because I kinda suggested that I only want stuff with scripts.

Anyways, I'm looking both comics, and animations with attractive characters having happy sex with one another.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in adult animation/stills etc:

Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex, having a good time. There can be a dark atmosphere though, I love dark atmosphere.

Here's the kinds of thing I look for in ADULT comics:

Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)

Happy sex.

Things that I'd especially like, but they're not necessary for me to enjoy them:

I don't need a quality script, but bonus points if the comic has one.
Girls that have cute faces.
I'd especially like to read any comic that has something it wants to say, and that of course includes ADULT comics.

Things I DO NOT want from either:

non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.
Censored genitals.
Maybe you could recommend some creators as well as specific creations if you're willing.

There's gotta be more than one creator you can recommend.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Just go on e-hentai.org and enter the appropriate tags. Western/Misc categories only, blacklist rape, censored, furry and whatever else you don't like.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Just go on e-hentai.org and enter the appropriate tags. Western/Misc categories only, blacklist rape, censored, furry and whatever else you don't like.
The problem with that is that I'd have to filter through so much garbage to find something promising. Plus, as I've learned, a LOOOT of ADULT stuff doesn't get labeled properly.

I figured there'd be some people here would love to recommend their fave vanilla stuff.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
you've checked yet?
I mean this in the kindest way possible.

I'm not interested in them. I'm also afraid that some of them aren't labeled properly.

Also, looking for animations and still as well.