Still playing abandoned games?

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Believe it or no I'm still playing Legend of Krystal: Rebirth right now. The game had tons to do and interesting concept(one of the few furry games that lack gay content) but sadly the developers decided to abandon this game. The same with Insexcity with similar gameplay and concept but despite its "completed" status I believe that it too has been abandoned as well with too many planned features will not going to be implemented. In fact I already stumbled upon too many "not yet implemented" signs when playing it.

While not yet abandoned but I think there are some my favorite games that didn't got an update for months(I'm not talking about Milfy City here) but at least the developers keep telling me and everyone else it still in active development.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yes....still play them...if they have enough content...
...not abandoned on first release.....

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sometimes I feel like playing an abandoned game just to check it as "finished" on my list.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I just wish I could tell when i've seen all the LoK:r. The game progression is so esoteric.

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
The Humbling Experience is another great game which was sadly abandoned. Lots of content in there tho...

Mar 11, 2018
Yes....still play them...if they have enough content...
...not abandoned on first release.....
Pretty much me. Revisited a couple of times dead projects that had great ambitions, but grounded by lack of dev confidence and cash grab. I really wish there were more fans willing to open-source them like certain projects are.