Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Wow, I got to massage a foot With a sock on! Blue ball Time...:D My advice DON'T play A Brief Dik.. before playing this, here's an "Anagogy" It's like riding A Harley Davidson, Then told you have to travel the rest of the way by Skateboard!

Reactions: polky

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
The redhead is really hot. Totally drew me into checking this thread.

However... Am I the only one that noticed the hairy penis in the 3rd from the last sample image here? Maybe it's just me, but it looks like there's arm hair on that penis.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
blueman group stops to get a coffee..it upsets the barista :O this game....oy
@TiffanyMonroe will LOVE Kate the barista(not the game itself..but the barista YES!) she is fun..in a "WTF is going on" sort of way :p
i think actually..Kate IS the game version TiffanyMonroe
Lol, what? Guess I gotta download to see this barista.:oops:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
dialogues are horrible,probably from being translated from russian but still clingy af,renders are ok,story meh,wouldn't call it a demo apart from the dreams nothing much to offer apart from the fucked up barista( i say it in a good way,looking forward to see her again,probably the only reason i might check this game again in the future)

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
WTF? This game has been sadly lacking in proper tagging. The game started out ok until my sister start pegging me in the ass and mom told me about the asshole who used to rob me of lunch money becoming her new fuck toy and giving him my room to boot. What a way to fuck up a game royaly. Unbelievable! I guess I better call this one quits since it took the sudden change for the worse.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
WTF? This game has been sadly lacking in proper tagging. The game started out ok until my sister start pegging me in the ass and mom told me about the asshole who used to rob me of lunch money becoming her new fuck toy and giving him my room to boot. What a way to fuck up a game royaly. Unbelievable! I guess I better call this one quits since it took the sudden change for the worse.
that was just a dream of a possible future, did you not read at all?
if this game includes ntr in the future then i think he will lose any support he have since many of his patreons hate ntr.... ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I survived up to the part where he starts getting pegged and his mother tells him he's now a cuck. It was hot but then turned very bad so I quit.
if u see me playing a game you are safe, xD
i dont play any ntr games unless you can avoid it, and by avoid i mean avoid all girls in the game getting fucked by someone else besides the mc

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Is it just me or is this buggy. Loaded a old save. Got new Scene at Work with Boss' Son.
Then Coffee Shop. Next Day new Barista Scene.
After that the same old: Next Update bla bla bla

Reactions: Roassid
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes