Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... after that dream I stopped at the talk with the "mother" ... I am not that much of a MILF guy, but she is talking with you about college ... she looks more like she is happy to go to college next year.

And her head ... it is WAY to small compare to her body or her boobs.
screenshot0001.png

Then I checke the thread an read about room navigation. And then I deleted the game ^^

Reactions: asd33asd33

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I can't fail to enjoy a game situation that promises naked twister. I thought I'd seen everything. I was mistaken. I thank the game creator for this correction.

The grammar errors in the translation to english are amusing. If amusement at the dialogue isn't the creators intent I don't mind helping out with grammar if I can. Just let me know how. Thanks for the upload.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Prob the first, but I've no idea how to proceed here. Seems same routine, work/home...any way how to proceed story?

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
I played this recently and I think there's some potential. I think I maxed out whatever has been updated so far because after a certain point it felt like I couldn't go any further. If I re-play again in the future hopefully more progress will have been added. No complaints from me if red-head MILF gets her route developed to completion first.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, an incest game... where you have to take the role as "man of the house". How innovative. *snore*

Come on, we need better stories man! A murder mystery, alien invasion, search for the holy grail, anything! Fuck your sister while saving the world if you're so hell-bent on the incest thing, fine.. But no, dad gone, get a job, fuck your sister and mom, the end.
I like "man of the house" trope if the MC goes full on domination, but its usually some beta asswipe of kid doing chores and shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lie on a mission :

from

"What's new?
Added one new scene and two new repeatable events.
20 new renders.
Android version (will be available after tests for a couple of days)
A huge number of edits in the code.
Afterword.
In terms of content, this is a minor update. I concentrated on final preparation for the first major content update 0.1.
More I will describe immediately after the release of the android version".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kendra and HorizonD

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated with Demo/Intro 2

Reactions: KiGa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you all for this brutal upbringing of yet another game that would be ... but alas...

Oh dear gods below!

By your definition any game is "a game that would be," isn't it?
Seriously, stroking someone's ego, when he delivers crap is NOT the way you're ever gonna get a good game.

Sure, you should always try to be positive, but if there's nothing positive to say, better do it now and not when the game is too far gone to be significantly changed.
Yes, some devs just stop working on their games, but who is to say that's due to criticism and not due to having expected it to be easier or to earn more money faster or being disappointed in their own game.
There's many possible reasons.

And tbh, in some cases the dev just scrapping his game might be for the best.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there only one male model on Daz3D?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Stolen Destiny [Demo v2.0] Compressed

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Mac version is untested. Please tell me if it works or not
PC (80.80 MB):
- - - -
Mac (63.46 MB): - - - -
Android (66.24 MB): - - - -

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes