DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Beautiful faces on these models, and high quality renders. Too bad the body types are all basically the same. I'll wait to see if there is more variety in the ladies.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
well, a bit late to the party but nethertheless...

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny Demo2.
the opening screen is fixed, you're no longer able to progress w/o selecting a language and the ui is slightly different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
The grind to reward ratio could be a lot better. Weeks and weeks of grinding just to find one or two new things. I wasn't sure if I'd get to buy the new television or not. I like the renderings and the MC's bizarre job but hope it gets better with future installments. Things really went downhill after the initial mom/daughter/son 3-some dream!;)

Reactions: randos belgados

leproso

Dec 18, 2018
Stolen Destiny [Demo v2.0] Compressed

This is an unofficial build by me, and not the developer. Do NOT report issues with the compressed release to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Mac version is untested. Please tell me if it works or not
PC (80.80 MB):
- - - -
Mac (63.46 MB): - - - -
Android (66.24 MB): - - - -
Mac version seems to run ok, thanks!

Reactions: CLDꝜ

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The grind to reward ratio could be a lot better. Weeks and weeks of grinding just to find one or two new things. I wasn't sure if I'd get to buy the new television or not. I like the renderings and the MC's bizarre job but hope it gets better with future installments. Things really went downhill after the initial mom/daughter/son 3-some dream!;)
after extracting the images, I think it was a jump from a cliff. No real sex or even HJ. Just some skins here and there :sneaky:

oh, I'm not native, but I know the English still need a bit of improvements

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Wow. What a shitshow this is.

The mom and sis are hot models but that is the only thing I can possible give any praise too.

2 mins into the game the MC is being anally raped by his sister while eating some other guys cum off his mother. WHAT THE FUCK is this abomination of a game?!

Dev should take these models and scrap the entire rest of the game. Just an absolute travesty such good assets are wasted on this cess pool of a game. For fucks sake what a disaster. o_O

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
That scene is just a dream, a possibility of what can come.
You have to read the text, not only stare at the pics. ;)
Yeah I did and it suggests more or even worse content in the future... I guess if your into watching dudes being cucked and anally raped this game sounds great.

Hard pass on that shit :sick:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nah, I'm not into this.
I guess this could be a possibility when you make the "wrong" choices but it's also way too early to judge this game. It's just the v2 version of a demo.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Nah, I'm not into this.
I guess this could be a possibility when you make the "wrong" choices but it's also way too early to judge this game. It's just the v2 version of a demo.
My apologies. I didn't mean you specifically.

My point is that if that content is already there (your forced to see that horror) it means the dev will obviously be spending time on this kind of content for future releases and as with other games you will mostly likely be forced to see more of it, wether it be another "dream" or not.

That's why I am taking a hard pass on ever seeing what this dev decides you as the player "must" see. Im out.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes