ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the dames are hot..the game itself is another navigate rooms yawn....and..the one scene early in the intro had me shouting OH HELL NO!!! alas...unless it has truly outstanding writing like PT and B and a couple others..i'm not interested in another navigate rooms game...

Reactions: thekeelog

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Male badgers and badger milkers (badger mating program) would disagree.
Also about the badger plot ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game ... is about linx and their mating season human parody (Dev linx in a hoodie is also the game launcher icon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best picture now is literally the quit game screen - try it.
A lot of mistaken identity in the dialogue - he in stead of she.
Worst dialogue is the morning chat by the stove. It does not make sense in any language whatsoever. Room mates in a dorm in high school do not even talk like that.
Most annoying is the update pun everywhere ... even before and after you advance in the game ... you literally never know what is and what is not there.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Absolutely love the character models, like the redhead is gorgeous! I haven't tried the yet though, will hold off till version one or two.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I don't understand all the critics - yes, the language could be and here and there also should be better. But there are several very good looking girls, the story is much more interesting than some guys here almost made me believe beforehand, and if the gameplay becomes a bit more intuitive - some icons make no sense, text buttons might be better - then this can become quite a good game. I am looking forward to more. :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The girls look very sexy. And the premise is mysterios and interesting. I wonder what is going on with these scientists.

Can you do anything else than peek in the rooms and massage Jane's feet in the demo?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
I think it's really not bad.
There`s nothing new in this, but i believe it`s also very hard to find new Plots/Models/Mechanics ...

Renders are pretty good.
Click threw Rooms is not my Favorite.
Is it a Grind-Game? Let's wait 1-2 Updates.

Things i would Change or Implement:

- A Hint/Quest System
- Portraits at the Rooms so you can see who is at which Room
- Money / Inventory at the "Normal" Screen, not in PC

The English is ok. Some Sentences seemed a little weird. But i`m not english myself, so i wouldnt do better ^^

P.S. How to use the Champagne?
I thought about drinking it with Mom after the Bath-Peeking (Changeing her Mood) but i can just go to sleep after that!?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Because I was asked, just to make some things clearer:
- The button when lying in bed at the morning that looks like a clock and means "stand up" rather implies "set your alarm clock". A button with the text "stand up" would be clearer. A better symbol would be fine, too, but that could be a bit tricky.
- The button one the left of it with the drops and means "masturbate" rather implies "have a shower". A symbol with a spurting penis or one where a hand holds it might be clearer.
- The button for "go to work" is hardly to understand, especially placed in the MC's room. I think that would be better solved by adding an office room to the room bar at the bottom. The player needs to know that he is leaving the apartment now.
- Buttons which will have to effect are a little bit frustrating. Why are there buttons for opening a door when the door is locked? And why is there an option to stand up in the evening when the MC is too tired? If there is not option then no button is needed.

- "soap operas and stupid shows come from the era of this box": If you want to express that the shows and soap operas are as old as the TV, then this could rather be ", coming from the era of this box"

Of course symbols can be independend from the language, which is a good idea. But they also can be rather irritating than helpful.
Language corrections are a bit more difficult because sometimes it isn't completely clear to me, what the meaning is supposed to be. But that may be my problem, since I am no native speaker. And I would have to replay the game... ;)

I hope these hints are helpful.
By the way, it seems that buying the champagne only works properly if you do it in direct combination with looking after how to handle a locked door instead of going to work - and in the morning. If you did not google it right before or right after buying the champagne, you cannot put it into the fridge. But that prevents you from going to work, because doing these two things together in the evening does not have any effect either.

Liebrio

Feb 6, 2019
Hermit76
-The interface will be reworked, depending on the players ' feedback.
As for buttons... I'll consider replacing them with text buttons. In any case, I will replace those that can be confusing.
-"go to work" button is "map", just in demo 1 there are no other options where you can go)
-Evening dialogue'll rewrite, thank you)
-Yeah, you can't go to work on the same day and put champagne in the fridge.
But you can put more than one bottle.
And it will not disappear until you call the associated event.

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer!

D

Deleted member 482355

These incest games need more family members to fuck like a sexy grandmothers or horny cousins. Maybe even half siblings just something a little different than just mother/sister constantly.

• Angry
Reactions: Kirsten26

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hermit76
-The interface will be reworked, depending on the players ' feedback.
As for buttons... I'll consider replacing them with text buttons. In any case, I will replace those that can be confusing.
-"go to work" button is "map", just in demo 1 there are no other options where you can go)
-Evening dialogue'll rewrite, thank you)
-Yeah, you can't go to work on the same day and put champagne in the fridge.
But you can put more than one bottle.
And it will not disappear until you call the associated event.

Thank you very much for such a detailed answer!
My pleasure! I can confirm that adding several bottels works. At first it was a bit confusing, since there is no visible inventory. But I think I could add as many as I bought, so it seems the internal inventory works. (y)

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes