RPGM - Completed - Stolen Hero Reverse Rape RPG [v3.0] [Ru:te:]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello, it's Illidan and i will review this... Game? I would rather not call it like that, considering that you just pick choices :cautious:... I will be short and say that this game will be rated by such categories: Translation, Story, Gameplay, Hscenes.

--------------------------

Translation 2/5: It seems that chat gpt 4 worked harder on translating Lunaria Fantasy than this piece of... work.

Story 1/5: Super lame and could have been ended easily, if MC wasnt super japanese virgin and had balls to just forcibly pin down girl and remove their powers. Some characters are just straight bad and i would have simply distanced myself from them, after getting to know their inner desires. Also Fia(fiancee) isn't likable either... Like wtf are queen doing when succubus thing in uproar?

Gameplay 1/5: Nothing to see... You just pick choices... Choices... And choices.. There isn't much

Hscenes 2/5 : I am usually put 4 or 5 no matter what kind of artstyle game have or how good hscenes. But these ones.. They are in form of battle... It just uselessly prolongs your time in this game, while it can be done adequately in form of text and pictures....

Me verdict is 1 out of 5. This game simply bad and cant be called such. Better to read some doujinshi or smth else with story to get satisfaction and boner(i didnt get such from playing this game). The only likable character so far is Mare, while Fia didnt done a deed for 5 years with MC since he was 18 years old.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

Not much to say. A very short, very simple H-game with good scenes and an interesting premise. The art is good, and the scene writing is good.

Pretty much no plot, but the game is too short for a plot regardless.

Scratches an itch I never knew I had, love it.