Others - Completed - Stop Time and Double Back to a Cheeky Juniors [Final] [Vincent]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 2/10
    Imagery: 4/10
    Gameplay: 1/10
    Kinks: 3/10
    Overall: 2/10

This is not a game.

There is no game play here. You click through, annoyingly at random locations, to progress the pre-rendered scenes of the fuckboy going ham on what I assume is a bitchy girl after he stops time.

That might be a fun scenario, if this was a game! It's not.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

When I looked at all the trash talk in the discussion, I thought people were just mad because the game is badly censored.
    So I gave it a go.
    And what do I see? The game is just basically a mp4 player. You can even see the mp4 file with the whole content of the game in the main folder.

Beside of that, it's really just some unfinished animations. Girls character stands there almost like a default T pose and looks exactly like a rag doll.
    The story is basically based on the fact that the girl has no facial animations most of the time.
    It's like all budget went to make the first 1min, the introduction and then only some sex animations were made.

The model is hot, animation physics and sounds are good.
    It has a huge potential, if the Dev could reuse the sex animations and make a proper game out of it. Also spent some time on facial expressions.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

The female model is super hot, and the physics of her boobs and body is great. Her voice is nice too. But you can only guess what she is saying because there are no English subs, the Japanse audio and her lips do not move in sync, and the male genitalia is censored. After the intro where she is being sassy with you, you are in a simulation. You can spam left click or just press Enter to see each scene. And that's it. It's just a dozen pre-recorded video clips that you watch one after another. If you use the Enter key, you can play the entire game in less than one minute. This game had so much potential. But the person who made it put little to no effort in it. Instead of making a bunch of video clips, they should have made the game more interactive. There should have been camera orbit, zoom, and pan. They should have done things like if you are doing her doggie but you click on her boob, then you grab and squeeze her boobies while doing her doggie style. Or if you touch her lips, you insert a finger in her mouth. I would have rather peeled off her items of clothing too, but the game just auto takes them off after enough clicks. She seemed like a lifeless ragdoll the entire time (because time stopped), but what is weird is that she blinks several times towards the end. Anyway, this is a nice c* teaser and it gave me a stiffy but there is no point in keeping a game like this on my drive so I deleted it. If you have a minute to spare you can play this game, but keep your expectations low as it's just short video clips and nothing else. Oh, and don't press the ESC key when playing. Instead of taking you to the main menu, it will quit the game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Cartageno

The game delivers what it wants to but there's nothing behind the graphics really.

As the overview correctly states, you will see a girl which speaks in Japanese to you, probably behaves cheeky (as per game title), so you decide to stop time and handle her. This introduction is overly long (if you do not speak Japanese at least) and the many cuts and pose changes and camera changes do not add to the immersion at all. Neither does the "Matrix" background instead of the school (?) setting you were in before.

After that you just click on the girl which makes you change focus and handle her breasts or butt until you clicked enough and she undresses (not as an action, suddenly the clothes are removed) and can go further. Rinse and repeat.

There really is nothing of any kind of decision making except for camera angle changes, just an animation viewer with hundreds of clicks needed to get somewhere, so not a game at all.

The girl is completely motionless (except for body part wiggling) and emotionless, which is justified by her being trapped in time but makes it like fucking some sex doll.

The animations work well and are indeed very good, and the game delivers what it says on the box, so two stars are easily justified - but no more, since there is no real context, no real action, nothing.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Yeah, those flopping tits on the header image got you too huh? Lol

This was described as "an interactive 3D animation" - more accurate would be "a point-and-click minigame that requires you to click on the right parts of the screen to see additional animations". It's just a bunch of pre-recorded animations.

Game starts with an super brief intro sequence, I assume the girl says something insulting so you activate your hidden powers (which you obviously have, why would that require any explanation?..) and time-stop rape her? And, the way you as the player go about this is by clicking on her. Clock on her face, it zooms in on her face. Click on her neck, camera pans down. Click and click and click and click and finally you'll click something that accidently takes her shirt off. More clicks, somehow her pants come off. Etc. It's all in Japanese voice acting, there is no text to even attempt an MTL on.

TLDR, they took an animation and made a horrible "game" out of it.