VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Stories of Submission: Learn Your Place [Final] [Zee Vital]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version Final(?)

There really isnt even any content in this game, even though it says final version. Because of the lack of almost any content, i would not recommend you wasting your time downloading this "game".
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

The "game" is incredibly short with nothing to really keep you going unless you want to really see how it ends.
    As another person with more exp pointed out,this is not how bdsm relations work and this game is very inaccurate.

If the dev said this is a demo to a larger game then it wouldnt be such a big problem but it says that its a standalone game,if this is the case then this "game" isnt worth the effort.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

Its says that this is the final version of the game, but it feels more like a demo or an alpha version of the game. The story feels like a long introduction to the rest of the game, but there is no continuation. Its a shame really.
    But despite that the game does same good quality femdom going for itself, completely giving yourself into your mistress is pretty fun.
    The art is fine, but there is really not enough of it, in terms of sex scenes and regular scenes, there really isnt much here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hazurasu

i think this good. the story is good enough even tough full game is short. Nude scene only 3
    1. Good Ending
    1. Bad Ending
    1. in the middle of game (near ending)
    so yeah, if you guys want play AND ACTUALLY HAVE A FETISH of FEMDOM or YOU NEED SOMEKIND of that, i think, this game will be great for your.
    and for you that only need Sex scene for a lady that femdomed you... you came to wrong place, this game not selling that. this game only selling the story, with cheap amount of money.
    and yeah, i think developer create this game to grab money so they can create new squel game, (the story next for this game is story when the mc finally become the sex slave of the woman) and yeah, i think that fair enough for the game that doesn't even open crowd funding for the game, so i hope people will understand why this game so short.... i think that the case why this game is short...
    for story alone, i think rate is 10/10 (sorry but i think story is best enough for satisfy me)
    for the art is 7/10 (not bad, but quite good enough)
    and i really hope that because of the selling of this game, the sequel will become real in future,
  5. 3.00 star(s)

asehpe

The story shows some promise, and the writing is initially good and even insightful. However, it ends up becoming a by-the-numbers domination story with girl-saves-boy structure: boy is depressed, contacts mistress via internet ad, mistress shows up and changes his life for the better by giving him the chance to be her slave. Perhaps of interest for those who believe in salvation coming in the form of a suddenly interested person, a dea-ex-machina Mary Sue who gives the protagonist what he needs. If only life were that simple! Still, I feel sympathy for the author, who did start out with an interesting introduction. I suggest more dedication and more effort to improve his/her storytelling skills.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

When people get things for free, they tend to lose sight of a game's purpose. This game is $5, so don't expect a giant RPG plotline with hours of content. Its a short and sweet femdom game about a recently divorced man trying to find meaning in his life. The game is about an hour long with a handful of scenes and some pretty artwork. The visually focused gamers will be disappointed, but the writing focused gamers will love it. The writer put a lot of attention to detail and emotional points in the protagonist monologues that I really enjoyed.

Its a short and fun experience. But remember, its under an hour long!
  7. 1.00 star(s)

VKKV

3 Scenes. Only 1 of them is kinda okay?

The domination is there its just.... 50 shades bad

i just cant get on with this one. it's not worth 4$ either.

id just skip. not worth the download time.

i mean the art looks nice.......all 3 pictures of it. and the models i guess. Pretty sure my artist could recreate this in about a day if he gave enough of a damn.

you also only get 3 choices. and if you chose the wrong one. you get the "bad end" .....and the good end isnt much better.

id give this a 0/5 if i could. id rather watch the old messed up VHS tape where you cant tell a nipple from an elbow.