Seeking Story Driven RenPy Games?

theasylum123

Apr 3, 2018
Hey all. Pretty new to adult gaming. What are some good Visual Novel-ish RenPy games I should check out? I've mean of the type

Long Live The Princess - Great game
Depraved Awakening - Favourite Game So Far, would be great even without the adult content

I like having gameplay affecting choices, not having to grind, intriguing storyline.

Also, I expected a lot more from the horror genre. I can't find any. Any good ones out there?

Thanks!

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Dating my Daughter

Dreams of Desire

Melody (very new and early in development)

Daryce

Intimate Relations

Life with Mary

Love and Submission

My Sweet Neighbors

Parental Love

There are others, but that should keep you going.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Welcome to F95 Zone, prepare to be perverted :evilsmile:
Some of my favourites with strong stories (or least the foundations of):

, in fact all of the Ptolemy games here.

In the reals of the more fantastic

A couple of new ones that may be of interest

If you are willing to go beyond Ren Py (it is my favoured platform)
(RPGM)
(Unity)

I have shed loads I could mention, but I tried to keep to the most story driven and even then my list has got out of control.
If you click on another user's name you can go to their profile and see what thread they have posted on and read their posts. So if you find someone with similar tastes, that's another way of finding things.
If there are particular genre's you like or discover you can click on the tags at the top of the thread and it will list all with the same tag.
Enjoy!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Looks like most of what I'd suggest already has been, but:

I Love Daddy - this game is incredibly interesting with 10 separate endings to keep you coming back for more. Some are sweet some are a little horrifying, but they're all amazing.

Wicked Choices - this game is amazing. It's one of few Ren'Py games out there that don't follow a day to day storyline, making it a bit unique in that way. The writing is as good as Depraved Awakening.

Dual Family - if you're anything like me, you'll love this game, but fair warning a lot of people hate it. The game is telling a great story that simultaneously satirises the incest genre, by showing the darker side of what comes from it.

I'm also gonna echo a sentiment from above play Coceter Chronicles. I hate most games in the RPGm format however in spite of that Coceter Chronicles is my favourite adult game. Everything from character development, to world building, to sexual content is done extremely well. And while, as an RPGm you do walk around a bit, this walking around isn't just filler in the form of a map. I encourage you to explore and see what you find in each place you can enter.

RadioSW

Nov 7, 2019
- Dreaming with Elsa
- Redemption for Jessika
- Finding Miranda
- Saving Chloe
it's a series of 4 story based games on that particular order. It has good storyline and i think you'll like it
'Good' doesn't do justice to describe the quality of this series' story. It's arguably the best out there.