[R>Writer] Unpaid Story / Event writer requested

moretech

Jul 29, 2018
Project:
madcore ( but this could still change )

renpy game

I have a very basic idea of what I want to do with the story but don't have an actual story or events yet, I am mostly looking for ideas or a writer for a story / arc.
The Renpy VN game will be that the main character can be either male or female, chosen by player in the beginning and after the introduction some other family comes to live in the house due to their own house being destroyed by a storm.
With this there is 3 females and then one more which could be male or female depending on what the player chose in the beginning ( opposite of what player chose ).
The main character has a job that can be done from home so working from home a lot and is available to be done at any time.
The house is rather big with each character having their own rooms and there being a pool and entertainment basement that has ping pong, pool table a TV, VR gaming stuff and possibly that more will be added.
In the game the characters that join the house will end up getting blackmailed or seduced by the main character and with that have sex ( multiple times ) with the main character and/or other people. They will also end up losing clothing and eventually be naked all the time in the house.

With the above information in mind, all I am looking for is either full story arcs / ideas, or even just general ideas on what I could do in the game.

As I have no clue how long this would take for me to make as I do this in my free time, there is no real rush to needing anything and it is not paid as when the game is done I will also not be asking money for it as it is just as a hobby for me.

If you as a writer wants to add locations for the story, then feel free to suggest them.

With any ideas that are posted I will not always use the idea but if I do, then I will be adding your name in the thank you message ( unless requested otherwise )

Developer:
I am coding and making the 3d art and also making some of the story but just want ideas on what I can do.

Looking for:
Writer for ideas and story

Employment Type:
Unpaid

Work commitment:
No real work commitment unless you want to be more active.

Preferred method of contact:
Messages on F95 Zone

Job Description:
Writer

Update:
For those that are interested in helping but are not sure before seeing what I have ( partially ) in mind.

This is just a Demo, the intro is there but other than that, nothing else yet, plus there will still be things that will change in the intro

Last edited:

Sirem

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, I might have some ideas for your story and I need practice with my writing, I'm not english native but if that's doesn't mean a trouble to you, msj me.

moretech

Jul 29, 2018
I am still looking for ideas for what I can do for events in my game, I am also still rendering a lot of images so it takes time to get further updates on the game but certainly working on it

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
Do you know why I know you're looking for a writer really? The contact. Many guys don't want a writer, they want to talk their shitty ideas on discord to someone. They are just needy. In this case, I was a writer and not a psychiatrist. If you want contact me, I can help you.