Dec 11, 2021
Yes, but, even if the girlfriend wasn't cheating at that moment, just the idea of it really caused lots of grief to the MC which is completely justified. Still the next thing he does is sneak out behind his new wife's back to have sex w other women.
So..
I don't know about this sneaking out thing. But if a game gives me a wife or girlfriend which is faithful, then I am faithful as well. Hope I can avoid this sneaking out. :D

For me the "real world girlfriend" is anyway gone. I have mentally broken up and i am happy with my new wife.. lol

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
So the guy wakes up in his bed in his new house. Then he remembers that he needs to get a bed for his new house. :WaitWhat:

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
So the guy wakes up in his bed in his new house. Then he remembers that he needs to get a bed for his new house. :WaitWhat:
I checked the code... when you start ch.2 you must build your bed before you go to sleep... so if you have this it is a bug. But I still can't find how it is possible.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I checked the code... when you start ch.2 you must build your bed before you go to sleep... so if you have this it is a bug. But I still can't find how it is possible.
Somehow the order got mixed up.
I finished building the house then went to magic training. After that he went to bed with the wife and in the morning he decided to get a bed.

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Somehow the order got mixed up.
I finished building the house then went to magic training. After that he went to bed with the wife and in the morning he decided to get a bed.
Thank you for this information. I will keep searching for the bug.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
but she wasnt cheating tho? it was a misunderstanding
Seems rather sus though. She wants to go alone to his work parties without MC, and she refuses to have sex with him.
Only having done it a few times with a condom and not in recent times.
Urgh, the first thing you are greeted is a cheating girlfriend, feeling of betrayal and jealousy... normally I would shut off the game but I hope it is a one off thing :/
Undertandable. It is basically setting the tone of "earth sucks, go get isekaid!"
You basically immediately get isekaied and then don't have to worry about this kind of bullshit.

that said... it might have been better to not show that scene. instead skipping straight to the MC drinking his sorrows away with "lying cheating whore girlfriend, how can she do this to me! what is that?" *isekai!*

• Haha
Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I have noticed a bug that when pressing the fast forward button during the sex scenes with the mini game turned off, sometimes the buttons stay on the screen.
screenshot0001.png
You may want to disable fast forward during those scenes or change the non-mini game so that it auto plays through the scene without the buttons at all, like in Uma's scene.

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I have noticed a bug that when pressing the fast forward button during the sex scenes with the mini game turned off, sometimes the buttons stay on the screen.
View attachment 1822410
You may want to disable fast forward during those scenes or change the non-mini game so that it auto plays through the scene without the buttons at all, like in Uma's scene.
Fast forward is Ren'py feature and I don't think I will fight with bug of the engine. I already hide this button in UI, leaving only Back-Save-Preferences... so if you are using keyboard button .. it could have bugs and glitches as this one.
The script is clear: the player can't proceed without pressing the button CUM which will close all other buttons.
If the engine is bugged and it breaks it's own rules... I can't do much.
Sorry for that.
P.S. The mini-game has been rule out with Patreon Vote Poll and only the chapter 1 will has it .
Still I will use the buttons from time to time and give more control during sex.

Thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye on that and search workaround.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Question: at what level of archery skill would we expect the arrows to hit? or is it a 100% miss arrows for whatever odd reason? So far I have entire playthroughs without my arrows hitting a single thing

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
eh? I only had 100% misses during the archery training with Ria, and I think that's a storyline thing. Well, and the lizard, but given later dialogue I'm sure that part was storyline.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Having jsut finished my first playthrough to this point, I have to admit that for such an early version (0.2), this is pretty darn good. The English needs better proofreading, but otherwise it's reasonably well-written and flows pretty well. MC gets isekai'd and walks right into a relationship with a woman the exact opposite of his old girlfriend -- score one for the home team. Maola's way hotter anyway, and she loves him endlessly. Can't beat that with a stick, as they say. I went the romantic route with Maola (though I did help --- what WAS her name, Uma? Umi?.. I get confused lol. Stuck to the one-time thing there, though), so hopefully she's still there waiting for me when I get back from Bork. Looking forward to the true harem later in the game, and to see my kid with Maola cause you bet she got filled good every single night lol.
ANyhow, great renders too, and the ani's are decent. Hoping this game gets updated often, cause danged if I ain't hooked already! :p

Reactions: story_and_magic

story_and_magic

Story and Magic
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Question: at what level of archery skill would we expect the arrows to hit? or is it a 100% miss arrows for whatever odd reason? So far I have entire playthroughs without my arrows hitting a single thing
After Ria, MC will not miss. But training one day for the first time in your life is not really enough. It feels more real to train a little more.

Reactions: mrttao and jxd

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The game is still very good and well done though I'm still not sure what I want my MC to go through (having a wife or not, coming back or not, learning magic or fishing or hunting or simply roaming, what level is enough for magic, fishing or hunting, having sex and kids just because you can use magic...). The walkthrough is for patrons so I don't know the consequences.
If we didn't take a cristal at the beginning, we have no way to go there a second time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

Reactions: story_and_magic

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There, I wanted another possibility but I'm not sure it fits your vision (Something like "I want to go back but I'll help while I'm here", he can still change his mind depending his journey).
Isn't that literally the last option?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Fast forward is Ren'py feature and I don't think I will fight with bug of the engine. I already hide this button in UI, leaving only Back-Save-Preferences... so if you are using keyboard button .. it could have bugs and glitches as this one.
The script is clear: the player can't proceed without pressing the button CUM which will close all other buttons.
If the engine is bugged and it breaks it's own rules... I can't do much.
Sorry for that.
P.S. The mini-game has been rule out with Patreon Vote Poll and only the chapter 1 will has it .
Still I will use the buttons from time to time and give more control during sex.

Thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye on that and search workaround.
If this is a known issue, you should at least disable the fast forward feature.
Hiding the UI button is not enough, there are countless renpy games out there and people know to expect to use the keyboard shortcuts. At least actually INFORM the player in the game. something like
"hey player, you should not use fast forward keyboard shortcut during sex scenes and minigames because it is bugged."

That said, fast forwards is an amazing quality of life feature which is worth fighting for. sad to see it just get disabled over this issue.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes