Storytelling help!

Apr 7, 2017
Hey F95 friends, long time member, first time posting on forums. I need some advice. Over the last few years I have found myself in some...interesting positions with some co-workers, some of which involve blackmail. I wrote down these events in great detail over time as they unfolded and I want to turn them over for content to be read by fellow perverted deviants =D Does anyone know of any forum like or blog sites that I may share my content to over time? If anyone can recommend a site that is lax with rules regarding blackmail/rl stories that would be great. I dont intend on sharing any of the videos/content I obtained just the stories.

thanks

doodoo

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
When you decide where you will post your story, please let us know where you posted it ;)

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Well lol. I don't know of any sites off the top of my head, but it sure is an interesting idea :D Let us know if you post them somewhere!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Blackmail as part of fiction in a story, okay. Blackmail in real life, and obtaining videos/content from it. NOT OKAY. Actually that is criminal....

Reactions: Domiek