Seeking Straight shota games ?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Any recommandations for some straight shota games ?

I know Urban Demons, Zombie Life and Insexual Awakening, but I'd love to see others ! 2d, 3d, all genres, i take everything as long as you consider it good.

Also, i might be dreaming or asking for too much, but if we could have a proper list for all ss games and keep it updated throughout time, that d be lovely.

Thx

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
yeah does are the best ones imo
Town of passion is a good one tho not as much stuff to do as in UD or AZL

• Angry
Reactions: Iamsaurav

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

I know Urban Demons, Zombie Life and Insexual Awakening, but I'd love to see others ! 2d, 3d, all genres, i take everything as long as you consider it good.

Also, i might be dreaming or asking for too much, but if we could have a proper list for all ss games and keep it updated throughout time, that d be lovely.

Thx
would fit the bill...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Thx
Have you slogged through the tagged shota games?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I did, but let's be real, the search engine is pretty clunky, even with filters. Also lots of results are either out of place or simply not ss....
I tried my luck on other sites like ulmf (or umlf idk), and crystal legends, but really there are no tags there, so it's impossible to do a proper research.
I actually stumbled upon better ss games stuff content on pixiv, but obviously mostly japanese stuff, so i can t understand shit nor do i know where to find those...

That s why i m asking here x) if you guys got any good suggestion

Thx for battle of the bulges i ll check it out :)

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
@sagela Yeah, i like to consider my self a fan of ss but Battle of the Bulges is something i would never consider trying. But anyway is pretty good and i haven't tried it yet but looks promising and it looks like Scarlett Ann is doing the art for that game as well so if you like the art in A Zombie's Life then you'll like it in Zombie's Retreat as well. Also idk how shota you want your games to be but also check out pretty much anything that has made. , , and , and although that last one does come with a NTR warning. Also maybe follow @ i'm pretty sure their game is going to be great, you can check out if you are interested.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Haha i m already pretty active on gaussianfracture thread ^^ thx for your list man. I'm eager to check these out.

More is always welcome !

Ps : yeah i personnaly like when the shota is a "shota" and not some adolescent teenage guy, but yeah these are hard to find.

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
idk what type of SS you guys are looking for but ill just drop these in here,
your welcome

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Thx for the recommendations. Although i have to say i'm not very interested in japanese ss games. Western ss stuff looks way more appealing to me for some reasons even tho they are rare. But the first one looks pretty nice still

Reactions: Crawdaddy

HentaiHours

Jun 1, 2019
@sagela Yeah, i like to consider my self a fan of ss but Battle of the Bulges is something i would never consider trying. But anyway is pretty good and i haven't tried it yet but looks promising and it looks like Scarlett Ann is doing the art for that game as well so if you like the art in A Zombie's Life then you'll like it in Zombie's Retreat as well. Also idk how shota you want your games to be but also check out pretty much anything that has made. , , and , and although that last one does come with a NTR warning. Also maybe follow @ i'm pretty sure their game is going to be great, you can check out if you are interested.
thank you so much <3

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
idk what type of SS you guys are looking for but ill just drop these in here,

your welcome
hey do you know where the thread for "shota completion plan" is?