Straight shota VN in development

Crystalcheese

Nov 5, 2018
Hello ! i'm Crystal, and I'm here to introduce you to a project i've been working on for quite a long time : Presto Ring. What's Presto Ring ? : It's an adult-oriented visual novel about a mother (Veronica) and her son (Luke). The story will mainly focus on the relationship between these two characters, and furthermore, how Veronica will start to "dress" as Viper Pink, the fictional female character Luke watches everyday on TV. The idea behind such an oddity is for Veronica to feel more in touch with her son, making him pay attention to her and also encourage him to do his homeworks.... There will be other support characters in the game, each with their own scenes, but the game itself takes the form of a classical visual-novel with interactions, meaning that the game will focus more on a linear storyline with a coherent and continuous script rather than an "open" style of progression. Basically, the story revolves around Luke and Veronica, and their everyday lives. Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!

Happy to read you if you have any questions about the game :D

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hello ! i'm Crystal, and I'm here to introduce you to a project i've been working on for quite a long time : Presto Ring. What's Presto Ring ? : It's an adult-oriented visual novel about a mother (Veronica) and her son (Luke). The story will mainly focus on the relationship between these two characters, and furthermore, how Veronica will start to "dress" as Viper Pink, the fictional female character Luke watches everyday on TV. The idea behind such an oddity is for Veronica to feel more in touch with her son, making him pay attention to her and also encourage him to do his homeworks.... There will be other support characters in the game, each with their own scenes, but the game itself takes the form of a classical visual-novel with interactions, meaning that the game will focus more on a linear storyline with a coherent and continuous script rather than an "open" style of progression. Basically, the story revolves around Luke and Veronica, and their everyday lives. Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!

Happy to read you if you have any questions about the game :D
Praise the sun. More shota games are always welcome at my doorstep (?). But anyway, the art here is quite amazing and I really can't wait to see more of it. About the content and what's inside, what did you planned? I mean, obviously other than incest xD

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Normally, over the top proportions like that aren't my thing, but your art style has a certain charm to it that makes up for it. The story sounds like it could have some promise as well. Are you making this in an engine? If so, which one?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just now saw this thread. If the art is the same as you have on your pixiv account then boy howdy good luck with having a Patreon.

*edit* looking at newer art it looks like the son has gotten slightly older/larger since some of the art from a year ago so disregard what I said.

Last edited:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Hey boiz :poop:
until OP comes back i can answer a few stuff.

The game is basically mostly ss, but there will be a lot of other stuff.
Engine is Ren py.
Yes there will be (glorious, GLORIOUS) animations (just wait until you guys see them ...)
And he didn't plan a release date for the demo yet.

In the mean time, check out his patreon :

As a sub, you'll be able to see a lot of the upcoming content for the game (yes, even ss stuff...)

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I like this art. I will wait to play the demo.

PD: I think that Crystal Cheese speaks Spanish. (A game in English/Spanish it would be glorious for me).

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I like this art. I will wait to play the demo.

PD: I think that Crystal Cheese speaks Spanish. (A game in English/Spanish it would be glorious for me).
You mean, like, a spanish version ? Or an english/spanish mix ? :thonkong: