Seeking Straightforward VN.

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
Hey,

I'm look for very straightfoward VN's when it comes to making choices, something like Grandma's House or Come Home.
I just don't want to feel like I miss stuff or "mess up" by not following a walkthrough and/or picking the right choices.
If anyone has some recommendations I'd really appreciate it, I strongly prefer Male Protags, but I'll take anything I can get, fetishes don't really matter neither.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: doujin1

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
My New Family / My New Memories Both games Choice 1: [SEX] 2: [No SEX] with the exception of 1 girl in MNF you can also choose mean sex which has 2 scenes you will missed in gallery if you want to stay nice guy (you still will have the sex though).

Away from Home Choose options that will lead to sex. Be honest with mom. And decide if you want to cuck your cousin and make him cry as you plow his mom next to him

Isn't the Kinetic Novel tag used for VN that have limited/no choice?

Reactions: Melonenlord

Melonenlord

May 2, 2018
My New Family / My New Memories Both games Choice 1: [SEX] 2: [No SEX] with the exception of 1 girl in MNF you can also choose mean sex which has 2 scenes you will missed in gallery if you want to stay nice guy (you still will have the sex though).

Away from Home Choose options that will lead to sex. Be honest with mom. And decide if you want to cuck your cousin and make him cry as you plow his mom next to him

Isn't the Kinetic Novel tag used for VN that have limited/no choice?
Thank you very much, maybe Kinetic Novel is meant for that, I never really knew what to take away from that tag.
But if it is I feel pretty stupid.
And thanks again for the recommendations!

Edit: To be fair all three of your recommendations don't have a Kinetic Novel tag, but that could just be missing tags.

Last edited: