Aug 3, 2020
Getting caught by the cops with the lawyers assistant is critical to getting to have bareback sex with Lisa (mom) as well. SO if you get stuck on mom, do the nightly spraypaint with the lawyers assistant and get caught by the cops twice.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.53.0] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch already included, but it is not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch:
-

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i found only 1 with grandmama but jerk off after 21 -00
same...but i combed through the contacts and it looks like there's an event with group praying? so maybe some continuation with kate+neighbor+stepmom thing.

this update i'm at a loss. i think there might be something with judge and lawyer too, but i'm just guessing. gotta wait for the changelog.

Reactions: piechank123

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I appreciate that the Mac version was posted, but I can't download it because every link is either prohibitively slow or just doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Turns it it was mostly the fault of my internet connection. I'm not used to such problems so it didn't occur to me at first that that might be the issue.

2nd EDIT: Never mind. Even after resolving the slow internet issue, Mega is still halting for no apparent reason. I can try the other links again, but I'm not having high hopes at the moment.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Dear friends, very simple question - do saves from previous version work? I'm out of reach of my PC, can't check it personally. I'm very far into the story, I don't want to replay everything from scratch.

3.70 star(s) 174 Votes