gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How is this achievable? It refers to the number of available money launderings per week for the bank manager. I only found this but without specifics. The counter resets every Saturday for me. The manager allows working twice a day? Someone please explain
You can make money in the bank every 7 hours.
The bank opens at 8am and closes at 7pm, so if you work from 8am-11am for the first time, you can come back between 3pm-6pm to work a second time on the same day.

Last edited:

Dildacus

May 4, 2024
The bank opens at 8am and closes at 7pm, so if you work from 8am-11am for the first time, you can come back between 3pm-6pm to work a second time on the same day.
Everything is clear now. Thank you very much

DeviousUK

Jul 2, 2024
I haven't played in a few updates. The last I played Brigitte would come into her mom's room stating her mom can't sleep with her BF without her. So the 3 of you would then sleep together. Seems this is lining up to be like when sleeping with your mom and sisters. So if not yet then soon there should be a 3some.
That now escalates to you masturbating while they kiss but no actual 3some at this point.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
This game needs a more well laid walkthrough. Or a walkthrough mod for sure.
The text walkthrough of the game is comparable to a small book (100-120 pages). Plus screenshots will be useful. Do you think someone based on pure enthusiasm, “for love of art” will take this more than serious work?

Reactions: Joker Jack

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
Yes. Correct. We can make money 8 times within a week. I achieved this. But nothing awarded after complete this. Please help...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yes. Correct. We can make money 8 times within a week. I achieved this. But nothing awarded after complete this. Please help...
As the dev said it's not a task to complete. It resets every week and only shows how often you're able to work at the bank, so no reward...

Reactions: RobbieAbz

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.53.1] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch already included (game folder then folder name incest patch), but it is not applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch:
-

Last edited:

finger_finger

May 16, 2024
About Bank Manager Andrea Reyes:
I had the blindfolded threesomes with Lil and now they are drained.
The "Threesomes" are "still effective". Is there a woman for this at the moment besides of Lil or at the modelling? Or is there a not blindfolded threesome with Lil?

Last edited:

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
About Bank Manager Andrea Reyes:
I had the blindfolded threesomes with Lil and now they are drained.
The "Threesomes" are "still effective". Is there a woman for this at the moment besides of Lil or at the modelling? Or is there a not blindfolded threesome with Lil?
Threesome Andrea Reyes and Sam, the photographer.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yes thats what i meant with modelling.
I can have the threesome there with "usual" and "join with condom", but no points any more. So why effective? Maybe there comes another woman later?
Threesome with Lily adds it, but without notification. I'll add notification for that

Reactions: finger_finger
3.70 star(s) 172 Votes