lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So anyone here already played v 0.54?

It sucks that the DEV deleted the Images folder, that was my one sure way of being guided with the new scenes, now there's NADA.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
In the (two?) previous versions the dev didn't pack the images for the new content in the rpa file, which made it easier to see which scenes got added, I think that's what lawlawkagurL meant.
yes, sorry that's what I meant. I apologize for the confusion.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In the (two?) previous versions the dev didn't pack the images for the new content in the rpa file, which made it easier to see which scenes got added, I think that's what lawlawkagurL meant.
yes, sorry that's what I meant. I apologize for the confusion.
It takes seconds to unpack RPA's, with RPA explorer you don't even need to, you just open it then the RPA just like the name implies, you can "explore" the image folder and view in a gui.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It takes seconds to unpack RPA's, with RPA explorer you don't even need to, you just open it then the RPA just like the name implies, you can "explore" the image folder and view in a gui.
I know that it only takes seconds to unpack rpa files, but it unpacks all pictures (not just the newly added content), which makes it harder to see what was added. ;)

Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.70 star(s) 172 Votes