Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
I hoped that we could swing this poll. 900 pages of replys in this thread... that cant be just 5 people just commenting over and over again :ROFLMAO:
Yeah those "900" pages of replies are mostly people who are stuck and asking how to do something in the game because the hint system is as useful as me irl world which is none at all lol

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
Guys I literally took a break from the game. Because the refresh and try of this sandbox game was getting really out of hand. But seriously am not even sure of what all I have finished and how much of a content is there still to be navigated. There is no indication of what else is left to do in the game. There should be a check list for that. And the one that is in the game only shows the stuff we completed or stuff we triggered not the stuff that needs to be triggered or to be done.
i did it based on a walkthrough that is out there. it sucks based on giving solutions, but it tells you at least how much there is to explore up until a certain version. And from there you either look for past logs or hints like "there might be more to explore".

the coversations give you directions. i know from myself i like to skip most conversations and then look at the walkthrough or task sheet for what to do next, but sometimes when a character says "meet me at 14:00 at court on wednesday", and then you dont know what to do because you skipped it... thats on you i guess.

Ihavefallenthislow

Aug 11, 2021
I hope this works, but not sure if i did everything correct.

ANYWAYS here is my attempt at creating a full guide for everything in the game. I tried to add as much information and help for stuff i couldn't find myself at first or saw multiple people online stuggled with. Instead of a walktrough where you need to search the specific steps in a long document, i tried structuring evrything so you can easily find the content for the specific girl you want If there is anything you'd like to see added to this document please let me know.

CURRENT VERSION 0.53

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know that it only takes seconds to unpack rpa files, but it unpacks all pictures (not just the newly added content), which makes it harder to see what was added. ;)
So what did you guys find in v 0.54?

So far, I got..

1. Threesome with the Photographer with Lisa (Biological Mom)
2. Anal with the Gym Teacher in MC's Spare Motel Room
3. BJ with Grandma Sophia (Paternal Grandmother) by doing chores with her

-----
Don't know if this one is new or I may have missed this option in the previous updates.

4. Lauren (Neighbor Mom) can now be invited to sleep over at Stepmom's House, in the MC's personal room and do the scenes there that were already available many updates back in Lauren's own bedroom.

-----
And this one I have not any success yet but I heard it's now available

5. Doing Raw sex with Ren (Lawyer's Secretary)

Note: I can't seem to trigger this one, she always brushes off the idea when I'm given the option of doing it raw with her.
I don't know if there's supposed to be a specific time and place (whether it's at the Residential Area, Administrative Area or Downtown) that would allow this event to finally happen.

----
Other things

6. New Animations with the Motel Maid (My dumbass can't see anything new with the animations)
7. And probably a whole lot more coz I'm getting dizzy checking each file when I unpacked the game's rpa. Last 2 updates were fine when the DEV was kind enough to provide us with images of what we can trigger for the latest version of the game, at least then we're able to get an idea how to do it.
Even then, you got a few tools like WinMerge (or other tools in that vein) you can compare new/old and see what's new, so for example, these are all the new images/sounds from v0.53.1 to v0.54.0.

- <---Note, those are from my compressed version before I deleted the old version after I posted v0.54.0 compressed.

Reactions: john1230

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Even then, you got a few tools like WinMerge (or other tools in that vein) you can compare new/old and see what's new, so for example, these are all the new images/sounds from v0.53.1 to v0.54.0.

PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD <---Note, those are from my compressed version before I deleted the old version after I posted v0.54.0 compressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
how to do anal with the pe teacher?
Ok found out first, do the solo library stuff, and later fuck her in the gym when shes drunk. Next time drive straight to the hotel and sleep wake up and havfe fun.

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Scenes added in version 0.54.1

- Photographer(Sam). Cum inside after sex. Threesome with mom(Lisa).
- Maid(Danielle). Sex scene(Doggy, Front view).
- PE teacher(Jaslene). Motel. Anal sex.
- Neighbor mom(Lauren).
1. Nighttime sex in bed Cum inside.
2. Smom house MC room. Cum on Lauren's face(Lauren's can now sleeps in MC's room).
3. Lauren's HJ in MC's room. The scene is discovered by the Smom.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). BJ. Helping clean out a dresser and rubbing. When Sophia is cleaning, MC rubs her ass.
- Secretary(Ren). Cum inside after sex on a motorcycle(night).
- Banker(Andrea). Dialog.

* There may be scenes you didn't find.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Scenes added in version 0.54.1

- Photographer(Sam). Cum inside after sex. Threesome with mom(Lisa).
- Maid(Danielle). Sex scene(Doggy, Front view).
- PE teacher(Jaslene). Motel. Anal sex.
- Neighbor mom(Lauren).
1. Nighttime sex in bed Cum inside.
2. Smom house MC room. Cum on Lauren's face(Lauren's can now sleeps in MC's room).
3. Lauren's HJ in MC's room. The scene is discovered by the Smom.
- Paternal grandmother(Sophia). BJ. Helping clean out a dresser and rubbing. When Sophia is cleaning, MC rubs her ass.
- Secretary(Ren). Cum inside after sex on a motorcycle(night).
- Banker(Andrea). Dialog.

* There may be scenes you didn't find.
how to trigger neighbour mom night time sex

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.70 star(s) 172 Votes