MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
idk about you but i am wondering if someone can make a incest patch that doesnt need to be updated everytime for this game like how there are some games here that have incest patches that dont need to be updated
This game need incest patch ? If not using still the same result...

Bruddy

Aug 23, 2017
How much footjob content is in this game? Last I played (over a year ago) it was just a short scene with the 'mom' and that was it...
Younger sister, lawyer, bank manager, PE teacher, and Bridgette. Also there’s a handjob with cum on feet with the judge. Not sure if there’s any others, if anyone else knows.

Reactions: Futa_Fan

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
MC can convince Lisa or Anna to testify for her dad.
However, Victoria, a lawyer friendly to MC's dad, rejects Anna's testimony.
Maybe I'm mistaken, but doesn't detective Violet want Anna to testify accusing MC's dad?
Wouldn't this event affect the release of MC dad in later versions?
What happens to the MC's dad?
I'm sorry that my English is poor.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
How to proceed with lawyer
Show up at her office one week day at noon. You will catch a conversation about parties she has. Pay close attention to the days she parties and show up at the office again on a week day after one of her parties. You can trick her and find out where she lives. Once you do, start showing up with premium alcohol, first few times she takes your booze and boots you. About the 3rd time she lets you party with her.

3.70 star(s) 172 Votes