The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In the beginning there is a warning that the game includes rape,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it is not in the tags, in the planned ones too. What to believe?
+1
This also concerns me. Duckytoast care to shed some light on this?
Are these planned "Bad Ends" and is rape/suicide avoidable?
Also, is the rape going to be used against one of the love interests by a 3rd party or will the MC have a choice to be the perpetrator?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
+1
Also, is the rape going to be used against one of the love interests by a 3rd party or will the MC have a choice to be the perpetrator?
Fair enough questions anyway what and who they pertain to, but if the dev puts the warning in that content like such is included in game at opening of game I would take that information over the tags that even if not in yet such things will be coming.

Duckytoast

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
+1
There aren't going to be any scenes where the MC is the perpetrator of rape. I am planning one scene towards the end where a third party is going to rape one of the love interests, but the MC would always stop it before it actually happens. Rape would be mentioned or implicated, but never shown (that's why it's not in the tags). So I might just change the disclaimer because it could be misleading as it is never portrayed. As for the suicide, it would be roughly the same. It can be mentioned or implicated but never shown.

I might just remove these mentions from the disclaimer for now, as this isn't sufficiently mentioned in the story so far.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
There aren't going to be any scenes where the MC is the perpetrator of rape. I am planning one scene towards the end where a third party is going to rape one of the love interests, but the MC would always stop it before it actually happens. Rape would be mentioned or implicated, but never shown (that's why it's not in the tags). So I might just change the disclaimer because it could be misleading as it is never portrayed. As for the suicide, it would be roughly the same. It can be mentioned or implicated but never shown.

I might just remove these mentions from the disclaimer for now, as this isn't sufficiently mentioned in the story so far.
i can already see the crowd coming with the torches and forks just you mentioning something like that happen to a li :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yu2.jpg

yu3.jpg

Should you feel like it .. .recently devs put in repeatable slap / box / kick sessions where MC
destroys the offender. Anything like that would be wildly sattisfying!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

So both the rape and suicide would be something MC could prevent?
I just ask because you say that they would be mentioned but never shown and I had a horrible thought:

MC: Hey, I wonder where Love Interest 1 went?
-Cuts to MC standing at grave, with a friend consoling him telling him Love Interest 1 was raped and committed suicide offscreen-
Player: .....
Player's FBI Agent: ... dude..

Duckytoast

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So both the rape and suicide would be something MC could prevent?
I just ask because you say that they would be mentioned but never shown and I had a horrible thought:

MC: Hey, I wonder where Love Interest 1 went?
-Cuts to MC standing at grave, with a friend consoling him telling him Love Interest 1 was raped and committed suicide offscreen-
Player: .....
Player's FBI Agent: ... dude..
Rest assured that outside of the previously mentioned scene, where you save love interest from being raped (which isn't going to be choice), I am not doing anything else with it. The love interests are also not going to be involved in any suicide. If there is any mention of it that would be backstory or minor characters. I put the disclaimer in because I don't want to surprise people with topics they might seriously be uncomfortable with (such as rape or suicide). It was never the plan to make this a big part of the story in any way.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Is this still being worked on? Asking because there has been no mention on here or patreon since the end of April.

Duckytoast

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is this still being worked on? Asking because there has been no mention on here or patreon since the end of April.
Yes it is still being worked on, though work on the project has definitely slowed down. I've been busy with other stuff in my personal life, and hardware is a big bottleneck. It's nice to see that people still care about this project though, keeps me motivated to work on it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
We have not been able to find updates about the game for about five months and last installment was about ten months ago. Attempted to contact the Dev, as well.

Marked as Abandoned.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What was said in the past:

APR 12, 2021 AT 6:14 PM
Writing finished! More info on version alpha3.1
Hey,The writing and nearly all of the coding has been finished.
Right now all I need to do is to render everything

JUN 30, 2021 AT 8:30 PM
I'm not dead! + Some updates regarding alpha3.1
Hey,Rest assured that the project is still alive.
However, I've been busy with other stuff in my personal life.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just recieved word from the Developer that they have been hoping to get upgraded hardware, so are waiting on that to get back into the game.

We can change it to OnHold status for now, which means it will be checked again in some months.

7_arbok

Apr 30, 2022
Interesting start, story got me intrigued. Always nice to have a change of scenery where the main character is not another young guy going off to college or trying to fuck his entire family or something like that.

It's worth mentioning that the game is in first person, there aren't many games like this (unfortunately), so a huge double thumbs up for that, dev.

And, of course, the girls are also very pretty.

Been a while since the game received some sort of update, but at least it's not classified as abandoned (that would be a shame).

Anyway, I hope the dev continue working on this one, it shows some potential ;)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Android Port of
Stranded [Alpha 2.1]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
No file here.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Just recieved word from the Developer that they have been hoping to get upgraded hardware, so are waiting on that to get back into the game.

We can change it to OnHold status for now, which means it will be checked again in some months.
Its been over a year, check if abandoned again?

Reactions: McAttack

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been OnHold beyond our normal allowance and there has been radio silence since last year.

Marked as Abandoned.